Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.3.8 (World 2, v78)

Reaction score
this is not helping at all

I fixed my table and sql database to null these things, manually added free time
GM problems are due to server, not client there are options that PWI doesn't use that World 2 does

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why the experienced devs do not help new people out.

We WILL NOT fix your server for you. We lead and you figure things out. If you can't, give up. No one wants to hand anyone something on a silver platter.

Experienced devs help experienced devs, I worked with others to get this working, others with FAR more knowledge than I. I happen to be real good at tinkering till something works and remembering useless facts about things.

Perfect World International was built on top of World 2. The game is 95% the same, and the server structures are as well. PWI 1.3.1 and W2 v6 were nearly identical it's branched a fair bit since then. If you look around in the server code, you will find all sorts of nulled options on PWI, and W2 uses EVERY SINGLE ONE

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why the experienced devs do not help new people out.

We WILL NOT fix your server for you. We lead and you figure things out. If you can't, give up. No one wants to hand anyone something on a silver platter.

you are not helping people, dont pretend that you are helping if the fact is you dont.

Reaction score
you are not helping people, dont pretend that you are helping if the fact is you dont.

I have given you literally everything you need. I have given you more than I had when I PERSONALLY set these files up.

anti-wallow, anti-cheat, no_output. Tthe login logs from authd..

anti-wallow and anti-cheat are from PWI
no_output comes from Jade Dynasty

Are you starting to figure out a pattern yet?

authd tells you it's looking for values and EXACTLY what those values are. gdelivery asks authd for that information, and if it's wrong, you won't log in correctly.

there's the water, right there in front of you, gonna take a drink of die of thirst?

and since I know he's watching.. beyastard You think I've given enough info to correctly set up these files?

I are an engineer
Reaction score
I have given you literally everything you need. I have given you more than I had when I PERSONALLY set these files up.

anti-wallow, anti-cheat, no_output. Tthe login logs from authd..

anti-wallow and anti-cheat are from PWI
no_output comes from Jade Dynasty

Are you starting to figure out a pattern yet?

authd tells you it's looking for values and EXACTLY what those values are. gdelivery asks authd for that information, and if it's wrong, you won't log in correctly.

there's the water, right there in front of you, gonna take a drink of die of thirst?

and since I know he's watching.. beyastard You think I've given enough info to correctly set up these files?

Actually, yes, quite enough.

And, what you cannot find in this specific thread, you'll find in other threads. It isn't difficult to use the Search feature at this forum. If you have others do everything for you, you'll never learn anything. Running a server is more than just "Click and it works magically!" And, if you know next to nothing about Linux, you won't get anywhere. The first step would be to learn Linux proficiently before even delving into setting up and configuring a PW server. Knowledge of programming also helps a lot, especially when modifying the base server.

Demanding others to help you and disrespecting people is the wrong way to approach anything. Actually, that is the perfect way to get people to not want to help. And again, there is way more than enough knowledge all throughout this section that will "hold your hand" and walk through every part necessary to get a server and client running smoothly. There are those who have spent many years working out all the various problems and the solutions can be found here. No one is going to do all the searches through the threads and find the info for you, you have to do it yourself. Do what others have done, spend the time to learn how the server works. Hands-on experience is the most valuable knowledge you can gain.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually, yes, quite enough.

And, what you cannot find in this specific thread, you'll find in other threads. It isn't difficult to use the Search feature at this forum. If you have others do everything for you, you'll never learn anything. Running a server is more than just "Click and it works magically!" And, if you know next to nothing about Linux, you won't get anywhere. The first step would be to learn Linux proficiently before even delving into setting up and configuring a PW server. Knowledge of programming also helps a lot, especially when modifying the base server.

Demanding others to help you and disrespecting people is the wrong way to approach anything. Actually, that is the perfect way to get people to not want to help. And again, there is way more than enough knowledge all throughout this section that will "hold your hand" and walk through every part necessary to get a server and client running smoothly. There are those who have spent many years working out all the various problems and the solutions can be found here. No one is going to do all the searches through the threads and find the info for you, you have to do it yourself. Do what others have done, spend the time to learn how the server works. Hands-on experience is the most valuable knowledge you can gain.

bla...bla..bla people like you that make this community dead, then what is section tutorials for? if no one willing to share his knowledge.

Reaction score
*snip* then what is section tutorials for? if no one willing to share his knowledge.

Tutorials have plenty of information, and what it doesn't have I personally have given you. have I held your hand and literally written the files for you? No, and I never will. You notice how many releases now have been pre-modified to be just shoved on a server, change a few IPs and some text and it just.. runs? People like me are the ones that modify those files to make them stupid easy to run. We could, EASILY just make a VM, but then what skills would you gain?

Just think, could you, once the server is up and running, maintain it? Fix the client so you can READ it? I've been working on the client since I knew the files existed. LONG before they leaked. Once I'm done, I'm going to have to think long and hard about whether to release the fixed client files or not. I've yet to come to that crossroad. you know who's put forth ANY effort to help people with W2? Wrechid has released pretty much the only working tools for W2. want the community to grow, provide for it, don't ask for handouts.

also, look at the date on THIS:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/world-2-config-pay-play-1027293/

That is when I was first tinkering with THIS version (purely on coincidence, however). I had intentions to balance PWI with W2, but I never got to it

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
from what i have seen, acquire houses was removed from server since all houses in wanmei got buy, the only option available is to buy a house from other person, i think it can be patched if server source code could be recompiled, from what i know, server source code is leaked, even if missing skills, gdelivery, glinkd and gamedbd could be rebuilt.

Reaction score
from what i know, server source code is leaked, even if missing skills, gdelivery, glinkd and gamedbd could be rebuilt.

so.. you know what I know as we spoke on this together:

delivery is not the only thing responsible for it, and as skills has not been shared gs cannot be built, and the options are disabled on the gs level
(for everyone else)

update: Awaiting a fixed GS/gdelivery to be released

Last edited:
Back