Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.3.8 (World 2, v78)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While surfing the internet, we came across the most unusual server build we have ever seen. I am in a hurry to share it with you, but the rule of our site prohibits me from directly posting links, so I will share a link to the original post. But before I do that, I want to tell you what it is and how to work with it.​

This build is unlike any you've ever seen. The gameplay has been completely changed, new features and online purchases have been added. Already from the loading window it is clear that we are dealing with a completely new Perfect World.

I could endlessly talk about the innovations, but it is better for you to take a look at the gameplay yourself or immediately experience it yourself.

Server
Server link:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I just learned about this a few months ago, the elements.data file has some interesting data in it... So far up the lists, it changed drastically... I'll post my element and task editor soon as I clean it up some...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PW2 is no shop,He charges for his time Similar to wow

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PW2 is no shop,He charges for his time Similar to wow

Yes, but it is necessary to make an authd to apply the points, the one that is available in my files creates fakes points when you connect.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Server mentioned is mine, I have been working on the files for over a year and there is still a lot to do, I saw that @Wrechid posted tools this is very good, but there are still things to do like, authd, fix the house , Among other things.I hope a good job is done with that, they are beautiful files, I studied the game for 9 months, I was able to study all the missions, dungeons, mechanics and the like. The problem is not having a store, so something has to be done to make money from it.I acquired these files out of curiosity and ended up staying in it myself, because there is still a lot of work.Good luck to those who use it, hug.

Since that poop was taken ..., this is the client already ready to run, but it is necessary to translate!

Client p2p 1.3.8:

PWServer p2p 1.3.8:

For those who do not know the game, p2p, is a game rebuilt to be paid at wanmei, follow the game information in Chinese.

Hi, sorry for the doubt, I'm new to creating/editing servers, I would like to know how I install the files of this server, my experiences in creating servers are based on .ova 1.3.6/1.5.5 images ready for vbox.Do I have to install Ubuntu on the vbox? and then how do I install these files on the server?I couldn't find a tutorial on this in the forum
Thank you very much if you can explain or send me a link with a tutorial
Again, I'm sorry for the newbie doubt.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the doubt, I'm new to creating/editing servers, I would like to know how I install the files of this server, my experiences in creating servers are based on .ova 1.3.6/1.5.5 images ready for vbox.Do I have to install Ubuntu on the vbox? and then how do I install these files on the server?I couldn't find a tutorial on this in the forum
Thank you very much if you can explain or send me a link with a tutorial
Again, I'm sorry for the newbie doubt.

Take the image you have mounted on the vbox, throw the PWServer in the / folder, run the command chmod -R 0755 /PWServer, configure the authd (table.xml) and also the glinkd with your IP .. You will have to make some adjustments lib, but give the command cd /PWServer; ./start.sh to take the test, and check if something is missing ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Take the image you have mounted on the vbox, throw the PWServer in the / folder, run the command chmod -R 0755 /PWServer, configure the authd (table.xml) and also the glinkd with your IP .. You will have to make some adjustments lib, but give the command cd /PWServer; ./start.sh to take the test, and check if something is missing ..

I did this process and when I start the server, the message appears: ./gamedbd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directoryI have already configured my IP in the server files, configured the table.xml on authd and installed libdb4.2, but the error continues ...Would know tell me the reason for this error?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Gamedbd needs libdb_cxx-4.2.so
Gs is missing lib files too.

Can you please provide full lib folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gamedbd needs libdb_cxx-4.2.so
Gs is missing lib files too.

Can you please provide full lib folder?

The solution to this problem (Beware, there are Russians)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I managed to get the files working but here the problems I currently have:
1. I can't give my account permanent GM rights. I randomly got GM but when I logged out, it disappeared. There seems to be an issue with auth and other game files. debug mode from ptemplate.conf is not working either, gs and other files seem to be edited/recompiled.
2. iweb/pwAdmin role edit dont work. I tried older versions but they don't seem to work at all.
Overall the files seem very interesting but they need a lot of work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to get the files working but here the problems I currently have:
1. I can't give my account permanent GM rights. I randomly got GM but when I logged out, it disappeared. There seems to be an issue with auth and other game files. debug mode from ptemplate.conf is not working either, gs and other files seem to be edited/recompiled.
2. iweb/pwAdmin role edit dont work. I tried older versions but they don't seem to work at all.
Overall the files seem very interesting but they need a lot of work.

How did you manage to fix the gamedb libdb_cxx-4.2.so problem?I tried to do what it says on the Russian forum that SoulStar said, but it didn't work ...

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I believe the server files are orignal server files edited to work with the client, idk tho cause i dont have a client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a good link for this? id like to load one up and have a look. ill need the client and server tho. are there english ones?

Reaction score
I had a client back in the day, I'm looking for it on my PC.

as seen here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/world-2-config-pay-play-1027293/

I had it a while ago but it's gotten lost inside my hard drives somewhere

Also, would someone mind to reupload the server files that leaked, I didn't manage to grab a copy and the links are down

《完美世界:赤焰赞歌》 is the version you need to find (it should be 1082)

This client is 902, v14 this will get you started, put in the work and you can find the patches, I have done so myself TODAY, but I am not providing them

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excellent! ill grab the client and hopefully someone can reupload the server. till then i can play around with finding the patches, thanks for that

Back