Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,846Posts

Re: Perfect World 1.3.8 (World 2, v78)

Perfect World 1.3.8 (World 2, v78)
    Quote Originally Posted by cintapw View Post
    *snip* then what is section tutorials for? if no one willing to share his knowledge.
    Tutorials have plenty of information, and what it doesn't have I personally have given you. have I held your hand and literally written the files for you? No, and I never will. You notice how many releases now have been pre-modified to be just shoved on a server, change a few IPs and some text and it just.. runs? People like me are the ones that modify those files to make them stupid easy to run. We could, EASILY just make a VM, but then what skills would you gain?

Just think, could you, once the server is up and running, maintain it? Fix the client so you can READ it? I've been working on the client since I knew the files existed. LONG before they leaked. Once I'm done, I'm going to have to think long and hard about whether to release the fixed client files or not. I've yet to come to that crossroad. you know who's put forth ANY effort to help people with W2? @Wrechid has released pretty much the only working tools for W2. want the community to grow, provide for it, don't ask for handouts.

also, look at the date on THIS:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/world...-play-1027293/

That is when I was first tinkering with THIS version (purely on coincidence, however). I had intentions to balance PWI with W2, but I never got to it
    Last edited by Psytrac; 27-01-21 at 05:30 PM.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    OklahomaLocation
    488Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cintapw View Post
    bla...bla..bla people like you that make this community dead, then what is section tutorials for? if no one willing to share his knowledge.
    I rest my case...
    You can fix anything with a hammer...
    If it isn't broken, fix it until it is...

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    25Posts

Does the area of houses work?

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,657Posts

from what i have seen, acquire houses was removed from server since all houses in wanmei got buy, the only option available is to buy a house from other person, i think it can be patched if server source code could be recompiled, from what i know, server source code is leaked, even if missing skills, gdelivery, glinkd and gamedbd could be rebuilt.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,846Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bola View Post
    from what i know, server source code is leaked, even if missing skills, gdelivery, glinkd and gamedbd could be rebuilt.
    so.. you know what I know as we spoke on this together:

delivery is not the only thing responsible for it, and as skills has not been shared gs cannot be built, and the options are disabled on the gs level
    (for everyone else)

update: Awaiting a fixed GS/gdelivery to be released
    Last edited by Psytrac; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:29 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement