Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World (World2) Data Editor

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is very useful. Does the elements structure support making it into commonly used .cfg files or is it too different?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yes, it is the same read and write process as eledit... cfg file is in assets folder...

offsets are in different locations so eledit doesn't work...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The version that tool support is too low.but still thanks for your work

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The structure is completely different from the normal pw elements... The lists completely change after 100 or so... Gear doesn't have reputation requirements, I imagine that there is a bit of a difference in game play as well...

Reaction score
The structure is completely different from the normal pw elements... The lists completely change after 100 or so... Gear doesn't have reputation requirements, I imagine that there is a bit of a difference in game play as well...

Gameplay is very much the same, and my cfg is up to 119. reputation is still a thing, but gear does not use it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What about the lists that do not exists in the original pw elements... And those lists wouldn't create different game play...?

Reaction score
What about the lists that do not exists in the original pw elements... And those lists wouldn't create different game play...?
Are you really looking to pick a fight with me?

There are 3 homes tables, the star table is similar to meridian, there's a 2nd fashion table, and runes we have under a different name

The very basis for the game has never changed. W2 has 109 and 119 skills/gear, no rebirth and no cash shop (and real homes, not homestead)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Are you really looking to pick a fight with me?

There are 3 homes tables, the star table is similar to meridian, there's a 2nd fashion table, and runes we have under a different name

The very basis for the game has never changed. W2 has 109 and 119 skills/gear, no rebirth and no cash shop (and real homes, not homestead)

I do not choose to fight with anyone... it appears that you are looking for a fight... i don't mind either way... you continue to jump to conclusions... you can be right and know it all, i don't mind...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
doesn't the chinese world2 client have like a combination client that has Stormbringer with different skills and Duskblade as well as well as at the same time that classic client with original races in the same .exe and you pick from 4 different server lists on the login screen to choose which game version to log into its really weird.

Reaction score
doesn't the chinese world2 client have like a combination client that has Stormbringer with different skills and Duskblade as well as well as at the same time that classic client with original races in the same .exe and you pick from 4 different server lists on the login screen to choose which game version to log into its really weird.
as of the newest patch, yes.

The nightshade (duskblade/Stormbringer) have the same skills as PWI + 109/119 skills
Wrechid - Perfect World (World2) Data Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not sharing the source... It's not hard debugging the gs and libtask for the needed structure and making the minor changes needed for the W2 edition...

If you are looking for a specific feature, just ask... Not making promises, but I am always open to ideas...

Reaction score
I'm not sharing the source... It's not hard debugging the gs and libtask for the needed structure and making the minor changes needed for the W2 edition...

If you are looking for a specific feature, just ask... Not making promises, but I am always open to ideas...

not to mention the source is openly available for the server

Back