Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World (World2) Dropping Link

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I recently got W2 working on Debian since I am more familiar with Debian... I'm having a problem where the client or account keeps disconnecting a minute or two after connected... Authd and all of the server services are running fine with no errors... I can log back in no problem... It appears to be a pay to play credit maybe...?

The "call usecash" procedure is not working, the entry is in usecashnow, but nothing happens...

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The World2 authentication system is different from the Perfect World that we know, it requests 30 and 30 minutes of auth points, as it does not find it rejects the character, try using this protocol. It is only temporary, because it gives the error of communication with servers when accessed by many. The right thing is to rewrite the auth

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back