Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there such a program for the perfect world?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, first I read the forum rules, but I don't want to break the rule just to know if it exists or not.I witnessed three common players using the skills as if they had no cooldown, and not only skills but also usable items, using 5 immune in sequence.it is possible? a hack or bug. I know that there is a command on the console that does this, but only for GMs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is some minor client cooldown that can be skipped with hacks, but that only gives you a minor advantage, nothing crazy. The server won't let you cast skills without waiting at least the casting time usually shown in the skill description . The server can be modified though, there's a ton of "incast" modifications on this forum that basically remove the skill cooldown entirely. Maybe that's what you saw? Otherwise it could be just a lag on your side... a visual glitch maybe?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is some minor client cooldown that can be skipped with hacks, but that only gives you a minor advantage, nothing crazy. The server won't let you cast skills without waiting at least the casting time usually shown in the skill description . The server can be modified though, there's a ton of "incast" modifications on this forum that basically remove the skill cooldown entirely. Maybe that's what you saw? Otherwise it could be just a lag on your side... a visual glitch maybe?

unfortunately it was no visual effect, my friends in the group also witnessed the moment, and it was not only 1 player that used skills without cooling , but I will close the post, I'm stopping playing on the server.

Reaction score
unfortunately it was no visual effect, my friends in the group also witnessed the moment, and it was not only 1 player that used skills without cooling , but I will close the post, I'm stopping playing on the server.

They exploited debug mode, if debug is on NO character needs to be GM to use them, with the exception of GM-specific commands

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They exploited debug mode, if debug is on NO character needs to be GM to use them, with the exception of GM-specific commands

which is exactly why i get my gs edited to secure the debug commands so that only accounts that i add GM and a special permission to can use them.

Reaction score
which is exactly why i get my gs edited to secure the debug commands so that only accounts that i add GM and a special permission to can use them.

some people just aren't smart enough when it comes to running a server, so they just leave the files pre-configured, which every release on here has debug enabled, and put a server live, thinking nothing can go wrong. some people poke for debug mode, and they'll exploit it if they find it.

debug command mode is EXTREMELY powerful, and lets you do just about anything you want with the server

Reaction score
some people just aren't smart enough when it comes to running a server, so they just leave the files pre-configured, which every release on here has debug enabled, and put a server live, thinking nothing can go wrong. some people poke for debug mode, and they'll exploit it if they find it.

debug command mode is EXTREMELY powerful, and lets you do just about anything you want with the server

<cough><cough> correction <cough><cough>

It is NOT on mine :p

Back