Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PT-BR + EN_US] Simple WebSite for Perfect World and other games

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
// Removed for being accused of leencher by Bola! Request his website :)

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
is funny to see a lot of codes i've written shattered and dumped all over this website.

you bought a software that does other things and turned into a website lol.

eOJsm6u - [PT-BR + EN_US] Simple WebSite for Perfect World and other games - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
is funny to see a lot of codes i've written shattered and dumped all over this website.

eOJsm6u - [PT-BR + EN_US] Simple WebSite for Perfect World and other games - RaGEZONE Forums
Bola can u reupload ur web script?

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Here he comes to talk poop, insert yours then, I'm going to remove mine! spoke, master of programmers ..

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,
I installed yours already but the one i need is user panel and registration ..

As soon as possible I will write a simple and safe panel and pass you on :) This week I'm a little involved with an application I'm developing, but next week I'll send it to you :)

Back