Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pure original version of Perfect World from 2006

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if wrong category for the topic.
But I wanna know do anyone have the server that was in China in early 2006-2007
Before GShop and other stuff. With blue interface :D

tejinaji - Pure original version of Perfect World from 2006 - RaGEZONE Forums

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
this looks like world2 and not w2i, the only version of world2 available is v29, for w2i the first version available if i remember is 1.1.3 but it already have gshop.

i can also consider this as the world2 game because role max level is 150 on video, and w2i only have 105 lv max.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this looks like world2 and not w2i, the only version of world2 available is v29, for w2i the first version available if i remember is 1.1.3 but it already have gshop.

i can also consider this as the world2 game because role max level is 150 on video, and w2i only have 105 lv max.

Hey, thank you for reply.
Is it possible to get w2 v29 today with the old client?

w2i, i for international? :) As I have known they add gshop and other stuff for the other countries.

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Hey, thank you for reply.
Is it possible to get w2 v29 today with the old client?

w2i, i for international? :) As I have known they add gshop and other stuff for the other countries.

yeah, pretty much this, w2i world2 international.

i think you can only use world2 v29 with same client version, but downgrade interface and some other stuff with some effort.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, pretty much this, w2i world2 international.

i think you can only use world2 v29 with same client version, but downgrade interface and some other stuff with some effort.

I dont know where to get the interface :D Even screenshot I can get only with web archive coz lots of websites are just down :DD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive found something, but they stopped it coz of policy

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back