Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recently, I encountered some problems in compiling perfect world 152. Please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AudioEngine2.2 no source code,The client source code cannot generate files when compiling the static library linking this library,
Who can share a static library of VS2005 or who has the source code of this library to share!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AudioEngine2.2 no source code,The client source code cannot generate files when compiling the static library linking this library,
Who can share a static library of VS2005 or who has the source code of this library to share!
Did you solve the problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're using the wrong files, AudioEngine2.2 , it is only used for Angelica2.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't think audioengine is necessary for angelica 2.2
Not exactly Angelica 2.2, more in the context of compiling the client, this problem is in PropDlg, for some reason some pw source 1.5.2 have the version of Angelica2.2 asking for a lib referring to AudioEngine2.2, it's possible that it even exists other libs with same problem, I saw this a long time ago so I don't remember exactly.

1710204061866 - Recently, I encountered some problems in compiling perfect world 152. Please help me - RaGEZONE Forums

to solve the problem they have to change de PropDlg source for Angelica2 version, if errors persist find another things with wrong versions

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back