[Release] All versions of Perfect World servers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts
    [Release] All versions of Perfect World servers
    So, not that it's too long or anything but, I finally read this whole thread and:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperSin View Post
    1.5.3 was war front not darkness and i was plaining on doing this exact post of stickly perfect world international, gathered all working server files that i could find and client but reason why it was not released is cause the client i am stuck trying to find a genesis client 144v606 or cup files 569-606 and i would have released it
    I happen to have an archive of official PWI (patches) CUPs, including the ones you're looking for... I happen to have 13 CUPs to go EXACTLY from 569-606 - if you still need/want them LMK...

Quote Originally Posted by hrace009 View Post
    Anyone have PWI Client 1.2.X to 1.3.9 ?
    I have an (as far as I know) all original, raw virgin, untouched 1.3.9 for PWI as well! LMK if you're still looking for that ;)

So, I will cross my fingers that maybe someone out there can help me with what I am seeking! I would REALLY like to get my hands on the server (or at least the gs ?) for elements v13 (which is the 'base' 1.3.9 PWi installer I have from when I very first started playing "retail"! Please tell me someone out there has a 1.3.9 el v13 server! Or please tell me it's in the "source 'leak'" so we can compile it for ourselves! To be very specific it's 1.3.9 elements_v13 tasks_v59

LF: server(s) that can host these clients

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 139-141.jpg  
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 24-02-21 at 07:26 PM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    34Posts

re: [Release] All versions of Perfect World servers

Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    Quang Ngai, VieLocation
    16Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faildom View Post
    Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.
    Installation Tutorial Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMTQTbzERs

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faildom View Post
    There was an issue with the thread, which is why the links are down; when and if this gets resolved they will be restored... I will not be restoring the links as long as the current mods keep the thread closed and de-stickied though!
    Last edited by 343; 25-02-21 at 08:33 PM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement