Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who can share the gfxcommon library source code of PW152 client source code matching?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mismatched gfxcommon can delay normal attack actions!!!!!

Who can share it?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
the proper version can be found on file released here in ragezone mmorpg_engine\gfxcommons.

people should make sure if they are using latest angelica2 engine, since there's multiple versions with small changes on angelica2 engine ( and AUInterface too ).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the proper version can be found on file released here in ragezone mmorpg_engine\gfxcommons.

people should make sure if they are using latest angelica2 engine, since there's multiple versions with small changes on angelica2 engine ( and AUInterface too ).

The code has been fixed, and gfxcommon has also fixed the matching client and tested

mmorpg_engine no match, you need to repair it yourself, otherwise the client will delay the normal attack action

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you could help me, the characters don't have animation when performing a skill

I've fixed it. We can communicate. There is no problem with the client test. Please add my friend

if you could help me, the characters don't have animation when performing a skill

I will share gfxcommon. Do you have the audioengine source code there? I want to upgrade to A2.1 engine

Back