Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Table iplimit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just want to use the function ip restrict from table 'iplimit' but I can't input the sample ip '192.168.1.1' in any column in this table. Please help if anyone has the sample records in this table.

Thank you.

Reaction score
<table name="iplimit" connection="auth0" operate="replaceA">
<column name="uid" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="true" />
<column name="ipaddr1" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="false" />
<column name="ipmask1" sql-type="varchar(2)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
<column name="ipaddr2" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="false" />
<column name="ipmask2" sql-type="varchar(2)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
<column name="ipaddr3" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="false" />
<column name="ipmask3" sql-type="varchar(2)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
<column name="enable" sql-type="char(1)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
<column name="lockstatus" sql-type="char(1)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />

<primarykey name="pk_iplimit" column="uid" />
</table>

The entire table is null, that's why (as it it can carry no values)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi have tried with these value, the account cannot login
hoangvispkt - Table iplimit - RaGEZONE Forums

My ip is 192.168.1.1 and user id is 1024
I think we can investigate about it.

Reaction score
there is no reason for anything to be in there. if it generates itself it also goes away. not being able to log in what is the error you are receiving. and what does your server list look like

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi have tried with these value, the account cannot login
hoangvispkt - Table iplimit - RaGEZONE Forums

My ip is 192.168.1.1 and user id is 1024
I think we can investigate about it.

a host ip's mask is 32, if you put 24 that's a pool of address mask, e.g: 192.168.1.0/24
also why you split your private address into 4 columns...? that's incorrect, your ip should be in ipaddr1, and your ip's mask should be in ipmask1, the rest can be left empty, these are for extra ip address/networks that you may want to add, and in enable it's probably 1 (true).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @patronum
Because column ipaddr1 has type int(11), i don't know how to put '192.168.1.0' in it.Can you give an example?
Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @Psytrac

I got what you mean but I trying to put those values to that table and see how it works.

Back