Table iplimit

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    VietNamLocation
    50Posts

talk Table iplimit

Hi everyone,

I just want to use the function ip restrict from table 'iplimit' but I can't input the sample ip '192.168.1.1' in any column in this table. Please help if anyone has the sample records in this table.

Thank you.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,968Posts

Re: Table iplimit

<table name="iplimit" connection="auth0" operate="replaceA">
    <column name="uid" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="true" />
    <column name="ipaddr1" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="false" />
    <column name="ipmask1" sql-type="varchar(2)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
    <column name="ipaddr2" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="false" />
    <column name="ipmask2" sql-type="varchar(2)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
    <column name="ipaddr3" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" not-null="false" />
    <column name="ipmask3" sql-type="varchar(2)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
    <column name="enable" sql-type="char(1)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />
    <column name="lockstatus" sql-type="char(1)" java-type="java.lang.String" not-null="false" />

<primarykey name="pk_iplimit" column="uid" />
    </table>

The entire table is null, that's why (as it it can carry no values)

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    VietNamLocation
    50Posts

Hi have tried with these value, the account cannot login
    https://ibb.co/4K1b2wW

My ip is 192.168.1.1 and user id is 1024
    I think we can investigate about it.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,968Posts

there is no reason for anything to be in there. if it generates itself it also goes away. not being able to log in what is the error you are receiving. and what does your server list look like

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    LabLocation
    47Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoangvispkt View Post
    Hi have tried with these value, the account cannot login
    https://ibb.co/4K1b2wW

My ip is 192.168.1.1 and user id is 1024
    I think we can investigate about it.
    a host ip's mask is 32, if you put 24 that's a pool of address mask, e.g: 192.168.1.0/24
    also why you split your private address into 4 columns...? that's incorrect, your ip should be in ipaddr1, and your ip's mask should be in ipmask1, the rest can be left empty, these are for extra ip address/networks that you may want to add, and in enable it's probably 1 (true).

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    VietNamLocation
    50Posts

Hi @patronum
    Because column ipaddr1 has type int(11), i don't know how to put '192.168.1.0' in it.Can you give an example?
    Thank you.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,968Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoangvispkt View Post
    Hi @patronum
    Because column ipaddr1 has type int(11), i don't know how to put '192.168.1.0' in it.Can you give an example?
    Thank you.
    it's almost as if you ignored the actual answers.. that table should NEVER fill

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    VietNamLocation
    50Posts

Hi @Psytrac

I got what you mean but I trying to put those values to that table and see how it works.

Advertisement