Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] All versions of Perfect World servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as of late ive had several people talk about a paid version of pw. different entirely and was pay 2 play, ive found server files for this but not for free, has anyone seen them or know where i can get them? i wanted to have a look and i dont see it listed anywhere here

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
as of late ive had several people talk about a paid version of pw. different entirely and was pay 2 play, ive found server files for this but not for free, has anyone seen them or know where i can get them? i wanted to have a look and i dont see it listed anywhere here
Certain private server projects currently have them but they are not giving them out for free.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That pay to play version is only Chinese, also the elements and tasks.data files are completely different structures that we are used to here... So no public tool support far as I know of as of yet...

You can find the current client here,

Reaction score
So, not that it's too long or anything but, I finally read this whole thread and:

1.5.3 was war front not darkness and i was plaining on doing this exact post of stickly perfect world international, gathered all working server files that i could find and client but reason why it was not released is cause the client i am stuck trying to find a genesis client 144v606 or cup files 569-606 and i would have released it

I happen to have an archive of official PWI (patches) CUPs, including the ones you're looking for... I happen to have 13 CUPs to go EXACTLY from 569-606 - if you still need/want them LMK...

Anyone have PWI Client 1.2.X to 1.3.9 ?

I have an (as far as I know) all original, raw virgin, untouched 1.3.9 for PWI as well! LMK if you're still looking for that ;)

So, I will cross my fingers that maybe someone out there can help me with what I am seeking! I would REALLY like to get my hands on the server (or at least the gs ?) for elements v13 (which is the 'base' 1.3.9 PWi installer I have from when I very first started playing "retail"! Please tell me someone out there has a 1.3.9 el v13 server! Or please tell me it's in the "source 'leak'" so we can compile it for ourselves! To be very specific it's 1.3.9 elements_v13 tasks_v59

LF: server(s) that can host these clients

SoulStar - [Release] All versions of Perfect World servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.

Installation Tutorial Video:

Reaction score

There was an issue with the thread, which is why the links are down; when and if this gets resolved they will be restored... I will not be restoring the links as long as the current mods keep the thread closed and de-stickied though!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much!
These all things i need.
Pls inlucde Server&Client 1.3.6 for enough :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What the password archive PWI 1.5.6? Because im try using word emudevs.ru can't match

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, SoulStar, Thanks for share. The link of "W2I 1.4.2 | elements.data ver 27 and tasks.data ver 75 (CH)" is broken, also your website "emudevs.ru" didn't work now.

could you pls share the client of "W2I 1.4.2 | elements.data ver 27 and tasks.data ver 75 (CH)" ?

await for your response
chuckie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CH 1.4.2 elements-27 , tasks-75

Back