Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Flyff Publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inactive
Reaction score
Flyff is one again changing publisher:

Thoughts?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's a shame that you have to manually move to the other publisher.. Lot's of old accounts will be lost..

Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Damn, the flyff SEO on google is really messed up now, since there's a new publisher. They need to find a way to make the traffic re-route from webzen to bora island, and yet they have not managed that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damn, the flyff SEO on google is really messed up now, since there's a new publisher. They need to find a way to make the traffic re-route from webzen to bora island, and yet they have not managed that

Webzen doesn't care about that anymore. They removed every link. It's now very hard to find the right Flyff website lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it will be difficult to get the first place on google.

It is not because they are officers that they will have priority. Many other servers are well ranked.

Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I think it will be difficult to get the first place on google.

It is not because they are officers that they will have priority. Many other servers are well ranked.

One thing i must say tho, they got some neat Launch prize pool for each person that first hits lvl cap, so kudos to them for that

Inactive
Reaction score
What do you mean?

Anyone has idea which company will be acquiring flyff?

This merger happened 2 years ago hence the date of this thread.

Bora / play2bit is the new publisher.

Thread is now locked to avoid more necro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back