Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened with those files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a while since I checked the FlyFF section.

It seems that now there are some good files for people to start their p-servers.

I was jut wondering, why did the v11/v14 files got banned here in RageZone?

Anyway, I see some posts here and there, I don't know if the section is the same as before but looks kinda active.

Have a good day everyone, wash your hands tho.

Inactive
Reaction score
It's been a while since I checked the FlyFF section.

It seems that now there are some good files for people to start their p-servers.

I was jut wondering, why did the v11/v14 files got banned here in RageZone?

Anyway, I see some posts here and there, I don't know if the section is the same as before but looks kinda active.

Have a good day everyone, wash your hands tho.

V11 got buried due to V14 and V14 got buried due to V15 source AFAIK.

RZ flyff section had been sorta inactive for years and i'm trying to keep it up lol. I just wish more people would contribute to releases and(or) discussions around here. It's mostly my releases or people asking for help. :(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
V11 got buried due to V14 and V14 got buried due to V15 source AFAIK.

RZ flyff section had been sorta inactive for years and i'm trying to keep it up lol. I just wish more people would contribute to releases and(or) discussions around here. It's mostly my releases or people asking for help. :(:

Is there a way to obtain the v11/v14 server files? I would love to test them.

That's really sad to see this section die. I might contribute something but website related since it's been a while since I don't touch the server files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back