Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What systems are vital?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean additional system of V18.2.

1.2H Weapon Combination System
-Because there is huge gap between job that can have 2 weapon 6-10 line awake 20 card slot and job that can have only 1 weapon 3-5 line awake 10 card slot.

2.Pet Filter
-Because when propDropEvent get bigger it will be really useful

3.Offline Vendor
-Because it is always better than Afk and it not need internet connection.

4.Costume Fusion Tools
-Because some fashion can drop only on event and some old fashion you can't get in anymore [in player perspective].

5.Monster Wiki + Drop detail.
-Because it is good to know Which kind of item drop in specific dungeon because private server owner always change drop list.

6.Teleport system [not sure about this]
-It is good for people that want to save time. [but I think it is break old vibe of teleport wing]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, I think sometimes people overthink when deciding required systems. Everyone does? But, what is the main goal? I think that is the question server owners new and old should be asking. It's one thing to throw a bunch of systems together (most servers do) and it's a completely other thing when deciding what systems are meant for the server you're planning (not many people). People forget that there's a balancing act with systems and gameplay design and only consider balancing as what class does how much damage. It's why, in my opinion, most flyff servers suck now. Essentially, you could argue for any system or argue against any system.

Simple example:
I disagree with 4 from mew5151515 and the reason behind that is I believe that costumes shouldn't be upgraded nor awaked nor have set effects. This also solves the issue with not being able to get stats on old fashion and also keeps fashion items as just fashion rather than some way to increment or over fluctuate a user's stats.

Then again, maybe the server they want (Just using as an example, I don't know what they want) is more towards balance through overpoweredness. There are many servers where you get 500+ stat points on items and high awake, and it's a one shot fiesta and the dungeons are just AFK and sleep through. Very pointless and dulling)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, I think sometimes people overthink when deciding required systems. Everyone does? But, what is the main goal? I think that is the question server owners new and old should be asking. It's one thing to throw a bunch of systems together (most servers do) and it's a completely other thing when deciding what systems are meant for the server you're planning (not many people). People forget that there's a balancing act with systems and gameplay design and only consider balancing as what class does how much damage. It's why, in my opinion, most flyff servers suck now. Essentially, you could argue for any system or argue against any system.

Simple example:
I disagree with 4 from mew5151515 and the reason behind that is I believe that costumes shouldn't be upgraded nor awaked nor have set effects. This also solves the issue with not being able to get stats on old fashion and also keeps fashion items as just fashion rather than some way to increment or over fluctuate a user's stats.

Then again, maybe the server they want (Just using as an example, I don't know what they want) is more towards balance through overpoweredness. There are many servers where you get 500+ stat points on items and high awake, and it's a one shot fiesta and the dungeons are just AFK and sleep through. Very pointless and dulling)

Yes I don't like fashion upgrade[+1>+10] too but the number 4. I mention is "Costume Fusion Tools" it is system for recycle un-use fashion to get random fashion piece it will useful for someone who can't wait until new year to buy Santa set. [in case the other player that have Santa set already leave the server.]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I don't like fashion upgrade[+1>+10] too but the number 4. I mention is "Costume Fusion Tools" it is system for recycle un-use fashion to get random fashion piece it will useful for someone who can't wait until new year to buy Santa set. [in case the other player that have Santa set already leave the server.]

I was using at as an example and thought you meant fashion composition where it merged fashion together.

But I could also state reasons to deny this as well. Wouldn't it be unfair for users to acquire a piece of limited gear during a specific time frame if you can get it through another system? If players had to waste time during an event or another means of acquiring the cs set during the time it was avaliable, they might get angry or feel like that time was unvalued. Also, most servers have CS parts / Sets inside of shops, this means users can just waste penya (on most servers its an invaluable resource) to acquire limited cs sets.

This circles back to my first post in this thread mentioning there's a balancing act with systems and gameplay design for the specific server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
teleporter window / petfilter / quickjob change / addshopitem / search party and Item wiki.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest tools I think would be the most beneficial, outside of what is already available, is a proper NPC editor and a proper Skill editor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not worth tbh. Just use visual studio code with color extensions

An NPC editor that let you quickadd multiple types of items at once to an npc chosen from a dropdown would most definitely be useful. Just because you can work like an animal doesnt mean you should have to.

Back