Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

168 Slot Inventory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks again for this awesome file sir, Ketchup.
I encounter some problems when I open the sql folder and execute it.

Lodelight - 168 Slot Inventory - RaGEZONE Forums

What I understand is there is already a file in database with the same name. should I findt that file then delete and replace it? Shouldn't I supposed to execute it in ssms?
What should I do? pls help. Thanks :)

Thanks again for this awesome file sir, Ketchup.

What I understand is there is already a file in database with the same name. should I findt that file then delete and replace it? Shouldn't I supposed to execute it in ssms?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks again for this awesome file sir, @Ketchup.

Thanks again for this awesome file sir, @Ketchup.

I successfully executed the files but when I run the game and log in, on character page I realized that my character was naked and when I tried to connect it crashes. The second time I tried to connect it stucks on "Connecting please wait" forever.

I have this "2021/ 5/20 14:54:12C:\Users\Game Dev\Desktop\Flyff Reverie\K15\Source\Source\_database\DbManager.cpp, 630 TheWonderer" on my error log.

Someone, please help me understand what seems to be the problem and what does the error means or how am I going to fix it?

Anyone's help would be much appreciated. sorry if it looks like a stupid question, I'm just a newbie and I find it interesting even if it's hard to understand those codes.

PS: I'm trying to learn from scratch. currently I'm taking some online courses for free to have more understanding of the codes. If you could recommend some online courses to take I'd gladly take it. Cheers!

Inactive
Reaction score
Using the database provided and SQL Native Client 11 there are no issues.

So if your using the database provided then you need to make sure your ODBC is set to SQL Native Client 11.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Using the database provided and SQL Native Client 11 there are no issues.

So if your using the database provided then you need to make sure your ODBC is set to SQL Native Client 11.

Thanks for your response.

ODBC has been set to SQL NativeClient 11 from the start since I followed the guide from your v15 source.

what would be my next step to do? I was about to delete everything and start from setting up the server again, but if there's something I can still do to fix it, I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks for your response.

ODBC has been set to SQL NativeClient 11 from the start since I followed the guide from your v15 source.

what would be my next step to do? I was about to delete everything and start from setting up the server again, but if there's something I can still do to fix it, I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Make sure you didn't skip the edits required in Query.cpp which people often overlook.

If your still having issues with this then you can look in my public 18 and copy it from there: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v18-files-retail-content-1174203/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I get stuck on the login page, I tried several fixes but this causes even more errors to finally go back to the beginning, you say to check the Query.cpp file but what to look for exactly please

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I get stuck on the login page, I tried several fixes but this causes even more errors to finally go back to the beginning, you say to check the Query.cpp file but what to look for exactly please

Use WinMerge or any other comparison tool and you'll see all the differences.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Use WinMerge or any other comparison tool and you'll see all the differences.

Hello. I installed this on Holy Knights server files followed all the steps and it compiled without a problem. But every server restarts it will not save.

This are the error logs
Code:
CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000005','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,      0,      0,      0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Error converting data type varchar to int.

Code:
SavePlayer(test) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 6540

Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your database change was incorrect. It took me a long time to solve this myself. You can , it works for v19.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your database change was incorrect. It took me a long time to solve this myself. You can , it works for v19.

Tried your database just now and doesn't solve the problem. Thank you for trying to help though.

Back