Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

__fastjobchange

Inactive
Reaction score
Not sure how so many people have such a hard time copying things over but here we go. This contains the __FASTJOBCHANGE already added to a clean V15. It's in all the right places and everything.

I was even kind enough to remove the bloat from it and add the security fixes to it.

No support will be provided as this is spooned enough. If you cannot copy it over then you might as well just stop with flyff development as a whole.

If you want support and(or) don't like this release your more then welcome to use the one located: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/help-add-quickjobchange-source-802519

Download is located below and the password is: KetchupRZ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for this! I'm currently using this and it's working nicely.

(It turns out, I had done everything correct beforehand and forgot to bring the neuz over with me when patching, big oops)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure how so many people have such a hard time copying things over but here we go. This contains the __FASTJOBCHANGE already added to a clean V15. It's in all the right places and everything.

I was even kind enough to remove the bloat from it and add the security fixes to it.

No support will be provided as this is spooned enough. If you cannot copy it over then you might as well just stop with flyff development as a whole.

If you want support and(or) don't like this release your more then welcome to use the one located: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/help-add-quickjobchange-source-802519

Download is located below and the password is: RageZone

i follow the step i replace every files
but nothing apearing when i reach level 15
im using VS19 Ketchup

i dont get about the neuz can i get some help thnaks this one in instruction
So, how to add these hm?
Add the files into the folder "_Interface".
Go To Visual Studio (after opening all.sln)
Click this button right here.
Lodelight - __fastjobchange - RaGEZONE Forums

Mark the 2 new .cpp & .h
and Click "Open"!
Now the files should be in the solution :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Download is located below and the password is: RageZone

im getting this error .. even i get sucess in rebuilding neuz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ketchup,

I've been trying to implement this release of fast job change in my newly created. To be honest, I've just been starting to learn about server creation for a few weeks, I have been studying and trying to figure out things on how the source codes actually works. However, I've been actually stuck with this release for a few days now, there's no error on compilation and no error logs on the client.

The job change window actually shows, however, whenever I try to click on the class portraits to select the job, I can't select them. The portrait just "seems" to be selected when on hover, but once my cursor leaves the image, they get unselected. And when I click on Select Class, no changes actually occurs.

Dky3MvM - __fastjobchange - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm a 101% sure that I've copied and pasted all the required codes from this release, with some minor edit like Resdata.h define number for the app, and DWORD for PacketType on MsgHdr.h. Those were the only edits I've done. I hope you can help me with this.

Btw, thank you so much for being one of the pillars in Flyff Development!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ketchup, First of all, I would like to thank you for this release and all the efforts you made in contributing to our Flyff PServer Scene. I was having issues making this release work, I managed to copy and paste everything from this, with the few exceptions of MsgHdr's DWORD and ResData.h App Number. I was able to make the Job Change Window show, however, when I try to click on the particular class to change, I can't select it. I can click on it but whenever my cursor leaves the Class Image, it will return back to being unselected. And when I click on Select Class, the job change becomes unsuccessful.

I'm using your [VS19] V18 Files Release, I've been stuck with this issue for a few days now and no compile errors and even Client Log error can be seen which leaves me dumbfounded to what to do next as I've followed all the steps needed. Thank you so much for the help!

Hi Ketchup, First of all, I would like to thank you for this release and all the efforts you made in contributing to our Flyff PServer Scene. I was having issues making this release work, I managed to copy and paste everything from this, with the few exceptions of MsgHdr's DWORD and ResData.h App Number. I was able to make the Job Change Window show, however, when I try to click on the particular class to change, I can't select it. I can click on it but whenever my cursor leaves the Class Image, it will return back to being unselected. And when I click on Select Class, the job change becomes unsuccessful.

I'm using your [VS19] V18 Files Release, I've been stuck with this issue for a few days now and no compile errors and even Client Log error can be seen which leaves me dumbfounded to what to do next as I've followed all the steps needed. Thank you so much for the help!

Finally got it working, VersionCommon is being shared by all servers across the solutions. I checked on World Server's VersionCommon and fastjobchange isn't defined. It's defined only on Neuz.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
getting this kind of error, does this mean I need to re-adjust in the __Interface files(WndChangeJobEx.cpp and WndChangeJobEx.h)?

Inactive
Reaction score
Add the 2 files to your neuz project.

If you still have issues then double check your edits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for this, the steps was a little confusing I just copy and paste it in the folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im getting this error when i start client. can anyone tell me why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's because the app included with this is for V16+ formatting.

So use this instead:
Code:
APP_FASTJOBCHANGE "WndTile00.tga" 1 320 224 0x2410000 26
{
IDS_CSTDATA_INC_000000
}
{
IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
}
{
    WTYPE_TEXT WIDC_TEXT1 "WndEditTile00.tga" 1 8 78 305 153 0x20020000 0 0 0 0
    {
    IDS_CSTDATA_INC_000001
    }
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    WTYPE_BUTTON WIDC_BUTTON1 "ButtSelectClass.bmp" 0 89 162 223 182 0x220010 0 0 0 0
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    WTYPE_BUTTON WIDC_BUTTON2 "ButtRight.bmp" 0 232 162 304 182 0x220010 0 0 0 0
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    WTYPE_BUTTON WIDC_BUTTON3 "ButtLeft.bmp" 0 8 162 80 182 0x220010 0 0 0 0
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    WTYPE_BUTTON WIDC_BUTTON4 "SlotVan.bmp" 0 8 8 72 72 0x220010 0 0 0 0
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    WTYPE_STATIC WIDC_STATIC1 "" 0 84 30 270 46 0x2220000 0 0 0 0
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
    {
    IDS_RESDATA_INC_000001
    }
}
thank you for the help, i have no error when starting client but when i get to lvl 15 ingame jobchange window dont show up. i dont have any error when i complie but i found that im missing SlotVan.bmp in my client folder. is this the reason for jobchange window not show up?

Inactive
Reaction score
thank you for the help, i have no error when starting client but when i get to lvl 15 ingame jobchange window dont show up. i dont have any error when i complie but i found that im missing SlotVan.bmp in my client folder. is this the reason for jobchange window not show up?

Image wouldn't cause the issue.

Double check your edits, also make sure you have the resData.h from your source in your Resource folder for the server to and that they match.

Back