Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Add Map InGame (Detailed Guide)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't sink your arena into the ground, and its solved.

That should be the solution xD
This bug i remember was in Demon too (if they didnt fix it...) so dnt worry about it. The obj is attached over the ground and some times you didnt see it.

Try to Move obj nearer to the ground....maybe it works

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-sighs- figured a mod could figure out a simple question if it was proven to work on a v11 or a v14-v15 server...

I think you misread "APPROVED", meaning I went over the guide for errors and i gave him permission to post the guide because he asked.

Hence, I've no idea if it works for v11 or v14 or v15.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I didnt know it, i didnt made this arena, kthxbye

@LykosV14

Yea thanks. I'll try something like that soon

Doesn't matter if you made it or not, you can still edit it with beast <.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok

1- You can go to Demon Flyff site, download their client and then install it. After you may go to your demon folder/World/WdArena and open the res file in it. Now Be sure you have all .lnd .dds .wld .rgn .dyo files then copy and paste them into yourfolder/world/WdArena and into your resource.
I tried this way and it works.
That problem is a specific problem of this map that beast cant solve(i think, i've tried many times)

2- Try to figure it in Beast editor...
you can try, like ive said, to move arena object nearer to the ground, but i dont assure you it will works

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok

1- You can go to Demon Flyff site, download their client and then install it. After you may go to your demon folder/World/WdArena and open the res file in it. Now Be sure you have all .lnd .dds .wld .rgn .dyo files then copy and paste them into yourfolder/world/WdArena and into your resource.
I tried this way and it works.
That problem is a specific problem of this map that beast cant solve(i think, i've tried many times)

2- Try to figure it in Beast editor...
you can try, like ive said, to move arena object nearer to the ground, but i dont assure you it will works

Thanks ill try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice guide i must say! One problem i got is i couldnt teleport to the world lolz. I used the GM function /teleport 5 100 100 100 as i added the map as world #5. any help towards this would be great. Thanks in advance.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit: Works perfectly!
One question, when you try to spawn a mob inside the map, you go to Mvr > Monster > place one inside the map, then right click --> properties --> spawn , but i dont get what everything means inside the 'spawn' file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice guide i must say! One problem i got is i couldnt teleport to the world lolz. I used the GM function /teleport 5 100 100 100 as i added the map as world #5. any help towards this would be great. Thanks in advance.

Same Prob , using v15 files , and i see the map WdTest at the worldserver.txt but i cant teleport to it ingame. , any way of help please ?

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same problem here help pls

Are you sure that you called the folder of your map WdTest, and that all the files inside the folder start with Wd ?

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HOw can i Go to my new map cuz its not workin

If you did implent it correctly you should have given your world a certain ID, ingame just typ /te yourworldid 100 100 100
So lets say your number is 4, it would be:
Code:
/te 4 100 100 100

Back