Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Inactive
Reaction score
I miss a lot of textures,
Aishiro - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Model/Texture is missing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a little problem I'm on windows 10 and the world editor launches the logo but does not open the map editor, do you have a solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.2 With source & Compiles + Original documentation:Download: | Password: RageZone
The link has expired, Can you update the link?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The error is pretty self explanatory tbh lol.Anyways extract the client and place it's contents and folders in the atools folder, along with all .txt and .inc from data res files.
By extracting the client, you mean put the whole Flyff folder inside Atools and I wouldn't be getting errors like.....

\Common\File.cpp line 40bool __thiscall CFile::Open(const class QString &,enum QIODevice::OpenModeFlag,bool)Can't open file 'D:/Program Files (x86)/Flyff/Model/mvr_female.chr'

...when I open some files in ModelEditor? Like, I'm able to view only a few of the models, but most files that I open usually have this error, then ModelEditor crashes. Sorry, I'm really not good at this. Still learning though.

Edit: I am able to open some of the O3D files, but some has that error message pop-up, mostly fashion parts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
question on the modeler. or on models in general. does flyff have polygon limit? some games dont support more than 100k polygon and just renders the model invisible. im just wondering how many polygons flyff can handle.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
question on the modeler. or on models in general. does flyff have polygon limit? some games dont support more than 100k polygon and just renders the model invisible. im just wondering how many polygons flyff can handle.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking for, but there was a problem when Basilisk was released and people tried to get it into their private server, it had too many texture vertexes, with a simple edit in source it was fixable.

A guy asking about this:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f651/v17-bugs-fixins-717901/#post6100648

A guy giving an answer:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f651/v17-bugs-fixins-717901/#post6100251

If texture vertexes is not the same as polygon then I will not be able to help you out sorry :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes im talking about polygon limit on mesh. but the info you provided also gives me an idea on how much limit you can make the textures beautiful. i was planning to overhaul the game to make the mesh and maps more up to date. enhance the texture more and replace the character models. basically making the visual good. and to do that i have to make the mesh contain more polygons and increase or enhance the textures. and when you enhance the textures it will also increase the size of it [texture vertices]. Now i have confirmed that there is a limit to texture vertices and can be fixed now only the mesh polygon count i need to verify on whats the limit to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem exporting equipment.
After exporting a complete set to DAE (Cap, Upper, Hand, Foot), I import the file to Blender and the cap is found in the frame.

If you have a solution, that will be my pleasure.:rolleyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ATools v1.2 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

do you have a guide how to compile this???

Back