Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Sea you can do high poly models flyff reads them, if there are too many vertices you just need to increase the vertice amount in source, but doubt any of the pokemons would be high enough, maybe a really complicated one but the others won't.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Interesting~ Good thing I went back here on RZ.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GUYS! I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SKIN THE MODELS!

Orayt so I'm using 3DS Max 2012
I'm gonna explain how to export it. Here goes:

Open your 3ds max or what ever program you use

Load your model then save as OBJ file

Open Atools and open the OBJ file

Next use SkinAuto and check the bones you need

Save as o3d and you're done!

NOTE:
If your model does not show the texture in Atools just press Crtl+E and click change texture and find your texture
Use Mvr_male for male and mvr_female for female (duh)
If the model is the body, don't include the Ponytail bones they don't do much for the body at least

Hope it works for you guys!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah though Aishiro his auto skin tool only works for simple skins if you have a model with a lot of details, the skinning will be wrong, because Aishiro uses the same auto skinning method that 3ds max uses and that won't work.
You are better of just skinning it yourself than using a auto-skinner as it won't do the job as good as manual skinning.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you are right. Models with too much detail won't work properly. I had to learn that in a hard way. And this is just a temporary solution. Sure I can Skin models in 3ds max, but OUR problem is, we don't have exporters like you guys have.
If you can share some tools or tips on how you guys do it that would be great.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
um how do I apply the v1.1 update?
when I download it it's just a file no rar or anything

Reaction score
It seems there's a problem with the filename in mega. Download it on mediafire or just rename the file with ".7z" extension and extract it using 7zip.

For information : the 1.2 update is near, with a huge count of improvements ! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems there's a problem with the filename in mega. Download it on mediafire or just rename the file with ".7z" extension and extract it using 7zip.

For information : the 1.2 update is near, with a huge count of improvements ! :)

Can't wait :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug reporting or whatever.
All stand animations on foot looks like:
672a220e159ab7e5cdcc9f5b86551b54 - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

So there's foot looks like freezed.
But when i saving animation as .dae format and trying to import it into 3ds max foots animation looks like:
9d5dd4a6dd1b38ab6254f2ec86501105 - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Maybe thats my bad when im trying to import, but i already checked all what can in 3ds max and now i have no idea why this importing like on gif.

Any ideas guys? :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug reporting or whatever.
All stand animations on foot looks like:
672a220e159ab7e5cdcc9f5b86551b54 - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

So there's foot looks like freezed.
But when i saving animation as .dae format and trying to import it into 3ds max foots animation looks like:
9d5dd4a6dd1b38ab6254f2ec86501105 - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Maybe thats my bad when im trying to import, but i already checked all what can in 3ds max and now i have no idea why this importing like on gif.

Any ideas guys? :)

Mine works fine. Try importing the model without the animations. Then import one with animations.

I'll try to explain it more when I get back home

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine works fine. Try importing the model without the animations. Then import one with animations.

I'll try to explain it more when I get back home

Tried do what you say, wont help. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried do what you say, wont help. :)

Okay lemme rephrase:

Import the unanimated model
Save it in you 3ds Max or whatever
Open a mew scene and import the animated one
Now save the animation
Re-open the unanimated model and load the animation you saved.

Try it? If it won't work IDK how to help you, mine works fine :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay lemme rephrase:

Import the unanimated model
Save it in you 3ds Max or whatever
Open a mew scene and import the animated one
Now save the animation
Re-open the unanimated model and load the animation you saved.

Try it? If it won't work IDK how to help you, mine works fine :)

It won't work :)
Which version of 3d max you use? Mine is 2012, maybe problem in that.

Yeah, i checked animation in blender and its works.
So, time to change version of 3d max..

Reaction score
I cant fix this bug because it's not really a bug... Rotation of bones is stored in a matrix and sometimes there's a redundance so the angle is different after import, it depends of the software you use.
Its's very bad luck for this motion but I cant fix it :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eey guys if i want to add a .ASE file (what i exported from 3d max 2014) into the Atool Model Editor, it crash... do you guys know why?

Back