Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Reaction score
Apologies for the double post.

However, the noob that I am does not fully grasp the term 'full flyff client'. I have been using the official v.15 client (provided right here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-clean-repack-resource-database-1010141/), so how is it that I've got missing files? Isn't it a 'full client'? I'm a bit lost.

N’hésite pas à répondre en Français si tu préfères. Et merci d'avance !

That's a link to a repack. The "Official v15 Flyff Client" download links are full clients, yes, but the guide is for making a repack, which is NOT a full client. You should just download the client (859MB) and install it, and use that. Not anything from the rest of the guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a link to a repack. The "Official v15 Flyff Client" download links are full clients, yes, but the guide is for making a repack, which is NOT a full client. You should just download the client (859MB) and install it, and use that. Not anything from the rest of the guide.

Hi Cuvvvie,

Right, and that's the client I was referring to, not the rest of the guide nor the repack. I should have been more specific. However, even after downloading and installing this aforementioned 'Official v15 Flyff Client', I still end up having missing files. How come?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'vegot a prob with the skin auto tool in model editor D:

I'm loading a body model which is in .dae format into model editor, and it looks fine:
Aishiro - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

I load the skeleton I need using the Skin Auto tool, checking all in mvr_male except for the ponytail. and then this happens:

The model became huge lol, help ples

-im a nab to anything concerned with modeling. -

Reaction score
Hi Cuvvvie,

Right, and that's the client I was referring to, not the rest of the guide nor the repack. I should have been more specific. However, even after downloading and installing this aforementioned 'Official v15 Flyff Client', I still end up having missing files. How come?

All of the header files (*.h) that you're missing are in data.res/dataSub1.res so if you just need those then they need to be extracted, I'm assuming you can do that with the ATools extractor.

If you also plan on editing the World then I assume that must also be extracted first. If the ATools extractor can do bulk extractions then you can just use that, otherwise use the ResExtractor tool in the link below. Run the tool in the client and make sure both above checkboxes are unchecked (should look like this just before you run it: )

https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-extract-multiple-res-files-667199/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of the header files (*.h) that you're missing are in data.res/dataSub1.res so if you just need those then they need to be extracted, I'm assuming you can do that with the ATools extractor.

If you also plan on editing the World then I assume that must also be extracted first. If the ATools extractor can do bulk extractions then you can just use that, otherwise use the ResExtractor tool in the link below. Run the tool in the client and make sure both above checkboxes are unchecked (should look like this just before you run it: )

https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-extract-multiple-res-files-667199/

Oh I see, that makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

For the moment I don't have the time to provide support for ATools and to work on a new update...
If someone want to improve it, I'll check the github every week :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I place blocks in the map?

Like, if I don't want a people to go in a certain map area, how can I prevent them from walking into it?

(example peoples going into water, escalating mountains, falling off the map, etc)

Second question:

About the npc's and monsters, do I have to add them with the editor? Or is it by database with map and coordinates? Because I saw opening some maps, there is npc's and monsters in it which can be edited

-- EDIT --

Found the answer to my first question, is a No Walk attribute over Terrain Editor

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, so im really interested in using the World editor and model editor tools however, when i try to run the World Editor i'm getting this Error:
..\Common\File.cpp line 40
bool __thiscall CFile::Open(const class QString &,enum QIODevice::OpenModeFlag,bool)
Can't open file 'Masquerade.prj'

I know someone might have posted this question before, but i really can't find anyone with a clear answer as to what i need to do to fix it, Please could someone help thanks! :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, so im really interested in using the World editor and model editor tools however, when i try to run the World Editor i'm getting this Error:
bool __thiscall CFile::Open(const class QString &,enum QIODevice::OpenModeFlag,bool)
Can't open file 'Masquerade.prj'

I know someone might have posted this question before, but i really can't find anyone with a clear answer as to what i need to do to fix it, Please could someone help thanks! :D

put the editor in resource folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
put the editor in resource folder

Thanks for the quick reply!
i done that, and now another error:

Can't open file 'propMover.txt'

Im using v15flyff files, but i also got a v15 repack because there was no resource folder.
i hope this makes sense, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just look at the error log:

Code:
Can't open file 'propMover.txt'

that file is inside resource folder? if not, you must put it there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! i finally managed to get it to work hahah
Instead of putting the WorldEditor exe into resource, it worked when i copied all the files from resource and put them into the ATools folder!
BUT none of the textures seem to appear when i paint them on.. any solutions?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i been enjoying atools allot now! but u can't seem to fix this problem:

Knipsel.PNG - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

none of my "Region" are working. i also can't edit them. when i place them they are not there and i can't seem them.. how can i fix this?

its like this for all "regions" trigger, attribute, begin, etc.. everything els works fine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You unchecked regions in view options... Go in "View" > "Objects types" > "Type region".
oh wow... feeling bad for asking now :p

annyway, thank for the heads up (and for the tool inself)

I do have another question.. Is it possible to copy a part from lets say WdMadrigal to another map? Like copy flaris to area? Or other way around..?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found something weird

When I use the "Skin Auto" Feature of the Model Editor
after i add the bones, the models moves sideways

Like this:

Any fix for this? Are there any other methods of animating CS? sorry noob here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i edit animation with your tool? Or is there possible to edit with that modeleditor?

If not possible. Can i ask how to modify animations.? Because there's one posting animations . And credited to your tools. Thanks. Sfx editor helps me alot :)

Back