Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aura FlyFF Unpacker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V83ZsT3 - Aura FlyFF Unpacker - RaGEZONE Forums

Pot Friend Here

Today, I release a test release. It's an unpacker for AuraFlyFF.com. Technically, I can just make this an unpacker for multiple servers as it handles most servers already; but, just currently hardcoded for this specific server currently. This server uses the AES encryption that is originally from the GoW source release from ages ago (__AES define). To run, simply open it and paste either the main directory of the Aura FlyFF client or the data folder as that's where all the encrypted files are. If it doesn't extract, you'll probably need to run as admin or create the subfolders yourself.

Virus Total: 3 / 66 (63 good)
DL Link:

Enjoy it, as I may remove this release later.

Update: This could also be useless as they have a Model folder in the main directory. But, if you want to access their resource it's in the data folder packed. Also, updated it so it'd extract in the main folder where the packed files are rather than subfolders base on the name of the packed file.

Update: Aes Key just in case you don't want to use this unpacker.
Code:
constexpr unsigned char aura_key[]{ 77, 25, 60, 1, 200, 232, 150, 13, 132, 15, 77, 25, 75, 210, 180, 175, 5, 250, 222, 111, 77, 57, 192, 77 };[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#BB0000]constexpr char aura_ext[]{ ".aura" };

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive
Reaction score
Fully updated client as of the time of this post.

Happy Unpacking:
Pass: RageZone

Back