Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle V2 (Website)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice design.
lol i think i saw someone selling this web for 50$ :eek:tt1:

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes just i have add exploit fix release in rz on my xinc, how to fix a website and search a problem on my code?
for opened private server whats a good website for this?

There is still an exploit with this and all sapphire sites that's not posted on this site. However a tool like Acunetix or netsparker will show you exactly what the problem is.

The best site for people who really don't know what they are doing or just are to lazy to fix it is this: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/free-source-cms-azuriom-1192870/

Reaction score
Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CGmsvServer\ESSamp\wwwroot\index.php on line 32

Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CGmsvServer\ESSamp\wwwroot\index.php on line 32

The above is an error report

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to ask, what parameters should I edit on website files if I host it into another VPS using xampp?
or If I host it on a Hosting site.

because I got this error.

"There is currently no database connection."

Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\index.php on line 32
Warning: odbc_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\index.php on line 32

Thank you,

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to ask, what parameters should I edit on website files if I host it into another VPS using xampp?
or If I host it on a Hosting site.

because I got this error.

"There is currently no database connection."

Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\index.php on line 32
Warning: odbc_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\index.php on line 32

Thank you,

The same as any Sapphire related website.

includes\xinc_config.php
Code:
	define('ODBC_USER', 'sa');											//
	define('ODBC_PASS', '7Z5?tJ9u$E8-J\hq');											//
	$odbc_connect = odbc_connect('DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=WIN-GJKPAF59H7G\SQLEXPRESS', ODBC_USER, ODBC_PASS);

These sapphire sites have several security issues and is not really recommended to be used. Which I have even stated above.

I'd use Azuriom personally then take the risk of being hit with an XSS.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The same as any Sapphire related website.

includes\xinc_config.php
Code:
    define('ODBC_USER', 'sa');                                            //
    define('ODBC_PASS', '7Z5?tJ9u$E8-J\hq');                                            //
    $odbc_connect = odbc_connect('DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=WIN-GJKPAF59H7G\SQLEXPRESS', ODBC_USER, ODBC_PASS);

These sapphire sites have several security issues and is not really recommended to be used. Which I have even stated above.

I'd use Azuriom personally then take the risk of being hit with an XSS.

Thanks for the recommendation

I did this, and it works

Code:
    define('ODBC_USER', 'sa');                                            //
    define('ODBC_PASS', '7Z5?tJ9u$E8-J\hq');                                            //
    $odbc_connect = odbc_connect('DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=[COLOR=#ff0000][B][I]IP OF THE SERVER[/I][/B][/COLOR]', ODBC_USER, ODBC_PASS);

and is now working,

I will try the Azuriom, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lodelight - Battle V2 (Website) - RaGEZONE Forums
how change the website to my server name?

Back