Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blessed Flyff Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No its not edited from my side out. I have made only 2 changes. Those are listened on the first page.
I am using these files now for an month or so. Today i have tested it out with 4 other players
i have summoned 2K Cannibal Mammoth without lagg or DC's

Very well answered, thanks then \m/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK ,i have solved it. the problem is CacheServer port is wrong.It should be 15400 .But the ini file write 15500...so never connect success. i have enter the game.
this source and client and server work! a bit defect is that the server file is too large..but in fact we don't need resclient...anyway thanks for you wonderful work!

And i have compile in vs2010 success! :rolleyes:

Wow thank you. I successfully connect my account.

Thank you guys, I successfully login my account. Thank you so much sir raventh nice work. keep it up :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi

what do i have to do with all the files can sombody pleas tell me ?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
That MEGA downloader pisses me off... it stops every fckin time... why not to use mediafire? :s

Hi.
MEGA is the best uploading site ever. Because you are allowed to upload 50 GB max. And mediafire let you upload 10 GB max I think, and only 200 mb files each time so. The solution for you is to, let it download and don't do something in the background (like play some games or something) just let it download and watch a movie :p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
MEGA is the best uploading site ever. Because you are allowed to upload 50 GB max. And mediafire let you upload 10 GB max I think, and only 200 mb files each time so. The solution for you is to, let it download and don't do something in the background (like play some games or something) just let it download and watch a movie :p:

I check mediafire and mega, when i try upload file to mega its refresh on 80%, same on mediafire.
What i want say? Best is torrent.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I check mediafire and mega, when i try upload file to mega its refresh on 80%, same on mediafire.
What i want say? Best is torrent.

Yeah but you need seeders on utorrent, so if you want to go ahead and do it. RE-upload the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want play with friends, where i need modify for this??

Thanks!!

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want play with friends, where i need modify for this??

Thanks!!

There is an tutorial on how to do this.
You need to configure your router (Port Forwarding)
You need to change the Server.ini's to your ISP Ip address
And you need to change the IP inside the source of the neuz to match also your ISP ip Address.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm just having an issue while compiling the source, but it happened before with other sources (like Virtuos v17 or something)... example: when compiling the databaseserver, it's says that a library is conflicting with other libraries... ><

Anyway, the server is running fine, thank you very much raventh1984.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm just having an issue while compiling the source, but it happened before with other sources (like Virtuos v17 or something)... example: when compiling the databaseserver, it's says that a library is conflicting with other libraries... ><

Anyway, the server is running fine, thank you very much raventh1984.

I might try to help you, add me on skype.
- audisbroder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run the server,but there is no music and sound at all when i run the game why is that?Is it supposed to be like that?

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No the music and sound folder are not included in the client.

Go crap it from official.

Its not that hard to search for it xD.

Back