Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cloud Flyff

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me and friends use the files in public and play with 50 players but after 13 days our VPS was attacked for 5 days the VPS password was changed. Can you help me?
Sorry english is very bad

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nobody can help you in your VPS. The only people can help you is the people who you bought the vps.

Inactive
Reaction score
Me and friends use the files in public and play with 50 players but after 13 days our VPS was attacked for 5 days the VPS password was changed. Can you help me?
Sorry english is very bad

You should most likely stop giving out your password to people you know or stop allowing people you don't trust to work on your vps. In this case i would contact the vps provider, sweep the box for possible malware and keep your passwords private from here on out.

Next time please use the help section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nobody can help you in your VPS. The only people can help you is the people who you bought the vps.

But OVH say our VPS was attacked and changed password. How to stop attack like this?

You should most likely stop giving out your password to people you know or stop allowing people you don't trust to work on your vps. In this case i would contact the vps provider, sweep the box for possible malware and keep your passwords private.

Ketchup, I only know my password. Me only, but he got my vps password. OVH say someone changed password via Shell. I don't know anything

Inactive
Reaction score
Ketchup, I only know my password. Me only, but he got my vps password. OVH say someone changed password via Shell. I don't know anything

Then you should take your web server offline, and start scanning your vps for malware. You should also do the same with your computer. Once you have eliminated the threat, then change the password. If it was a shell that means it was in your web server.

So that's more then likely where you should be looking first.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then you should take your web server offline, and start scanning your vps for malware. You should also do the same with your computer. Once you have eliminated the threat, then change the password. If it was a shell that means it was in your web server.

So that's more then likely where you should be looking first.
I try this. Gracias & thank you!
What I do I will get new vps password firstly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also please make a thread here about it: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/

This release has no website so it's not from this release. When you do make this thread please state what website you are using or upload it and attach it to the thread. Thanks.

Ok, I do that after I clean my VPS. Your very helpful to me. I run the files smoothly but someone attacked my VPS even I do nothing wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have error compling im using VS17

------ Build started: Project: AccountServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------StdAfx.cppc:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(342): error C2146: syntax error: missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(342): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-intc:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(12342): error C3646: 'Buffer': unknown override specifierc:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(12342): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-intDone building project "AccountServer.vcxproj" -- FAILED.========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are most likely buggy, potentially backdoored and should only take what you need.

As the original release only included the Source and Server that's all this is, but i did remove all the double models, exe's, tons of logging files and cleaned it up a little bit.

If you have the client and would like to include it, leave a link below or send me a pm to mirror it.

Code:
// Other fixes and modifications aren't listed below (Search for "othedorcipher" to check hundreds of modifications )
#undef    __VER
#define    __VER 19//15//16//17//18
#define    __NEUZ_TITLE    "Cloud"                            //Anti Change title name
#define __OTHEDORCIPHER                                    // This controls countless modifications (just search othedorcipher to view all other modifications such as fixes and snippets)
#define    __MOUNT                                            // FIXED MOUNT SYSTEM NO CRASH
#define    __MESSAGE_SYSTEM
#define __ROUNDCHARSTATUS
#define __PVP_PER_BEAST
#define    __HEALING_EFFECT
#define    __SYS_HONORSTAT                                    //Tweaked Achievement System Glowing
#define __CRAFTING_NEW                                    //Revamped Crafting system 
#define __JEWEL_STATS  
#define __GUILD_BUFF                                     // IMPROVED GUILD BUFF WITH PERIN
#define    __NEW_OTPION_INVENTORY                        //New Option in Inventory
#define    __INVENTORY_FILTER
#define    __WING_SYSTEM
#define __PET_STATS
#define __MASKTOSFX
#define __RAISE_PET                                        
#define __CLEAR_MAIL
#define __ICON_STATS_BYAVAST
#define    __FLYFF_INITPAGE_EXT                            // animated login video with comprehensive modification for char selection
#define    __BOT                                            // Revamped Ai System
#define    __CHEAT_ENGINE                                    // Block CE
#define __PENYA_FIXXED                                    // PENYA HACK FIX
#define __HP_FIX                                        // HP BAR FIX
#define __SQLINJECTION_FIX                                // SQL INJEKTION FIXED
#define __FIX_RANKING_DB
#define __RANDOMOPTION_RETRY                            
#define    __TELEPORTSCROLL                                // requirement for Teleporter
#define    __VTN_TIMELIMIT                                    // TIMELIMIT
#define    __COMMUNITYBONUSV2                                // community bonus2
#define __NO_ITEM_RANGELOG                                // no error logs for max item
#define __SYS_AUTO_SHOUT
#define __DROP_LOG                                        // drop loot log
#define __WHEELOFFORTUNE                                // Wheel of Fortune 80+ random items 
#define    __MODEL_VIEW
#define __LOCK_NEUZ
#define __NEWSCROLLS                                    // (Custom Scrolls)
#define __SYS_280514                                    // show/hide cloak    
#define __NEED_GUILDNAME                                // (<-----)
#define __EVENT_TELEPORT_ALL                            // Teleport all
#define    __PMA_GW                                        // GW feature by PMA
#define __AFK_STATE                                        // go afk after a while
#define __NO_UI                                            //UI invisible
#define __BUFFATTCOLOR                                    // change font color of attributes in buffs
#define __HOLYCOOLDOWN                                    // add cooldown to Scroll of Holy
#define __CUSTOMTASKBAR                                    // Original taskbar design since 2012 - 2018
#define __PINGONSTATUS
#define __WIDESCREENCHARSELECT                            // Char select no dull line
#define __EXITBUTTONTREE                                // remove exit button
#define __NEWCHARSELECTCONCEPT
#define    __APP_TELEPORTER                                // cool looking teleporter
#define __GLOBALANNOUNCEMENT_ITEM                        // Announcement for non GM Chars
#define __SAVE_PLAYER_OUT                                // Anti Rollback
#define __MODEL_VIEWER    
#define __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19
#define __WIKI
#define    __SAVE_AFTER_TRADE
#define    __DUPE_FIX
#define __LOGINCHAT
#define __CHIP_PLAYERSHOP                                // Currencies
#define __EXTENDED_CURRENCY                                // More Currencies
#define __MONSTER_NOTICE
#define    __JMP_HACK_FIX
#define __AWA_WITH_PENYACOST
#define __PetDieStatHack                                // fix for pet in deathzone
#define __PLAYER_WAR                                    // Free for all PvPMatch               
#define RC_KILL 5                                        // Guild medal per kill
#define __LOCKICON
#define    __LORA                        
#define __CHECKSTAFF
#define __ADDSHOPITEM 
#define __SFXMASK
#define __BEAD_STAT_FIX
#define    __PCBANG                                        // PC BANG ON
#define __NOT_STOLEN_INVENTORY
#define    __BS_CHANGEABLE_WORLD_SEACLOUD                    // Changeable cloud
#define __FIX_RENDER_WATER                                // render water enhanced
#define __INVENTORY_V17                                    // v17 inventory style
#define __FAST_NEUZ                                        // Fast reading of neuz        
#define __DUPLICATE                                        // dupe fixed
#define __PVP_EVENT                                        // pvp event with exp
#define __RANGE_FIXES_02122012                            // (<-----)    
#define __WINDOWS_V19
#define __CHAT_V19
#define __STATUS_V19
#define __BUTTONS_V19
#define __GAUGE_V19
#define __V19_NPC_MENU
#define __19_INTERFACE_UPDATE
#define __TARGET_INF_V19
#define __NEW_THEME                                        // Newest Version (Fully Customized)
#define __MAP_V19
#define __CHAROVERWRITE_FIX                                // character overwrite fixer 
#define __GUILDBANK_DUPEFIX1                            // CDPSrvr::OnPutItemGuildBank()
#define __GUILDBANK_DUPEFIX2                            // CDPSrvr::OnGetItemGuildBank()
#define __STATHACK_FIX_0006
#define __WORLDSERVERCRASHFIXONTRANSFORM
#define __BUGFIXONTRANSFORM
#define __BUGG_FIXX                                        //Crash, Dupe und Bug Fix
#define __CHANGEABLETREES
#define __CAST_DWORD_FIX                                //Dupe Fix
#define __EXPANDMAXMODELCOUNT
#define __GUILDCHIPSCOUNT
#define __GUILDNAMEONSIEGE                                //CDPSrvr::OnGCApp
#define __MODEL_CHANGE
#define __WEAPON_LEVELING
#define __NEW_COLOR_CHANGE
#define __PERIN_CONVERTER
#define __NEWINVENTORYBUTTONS
#define __SELECT_LORD
#define    __JOPS_GLOW
#define __COUNTRY_ICON
#define __CHAR_CREATE_ROTATE
#define __GW_BUFF
#define    __PETFILTER
#define __DAY_NIGHT
#define __SHOPPING_CART
#define __SHOPPING_CART_FIX
#define    __COMA_FIX
#define __FASTJOBCHANGE
#define __LOADER_SPLASH
#define __CHANNEL_UCOUNTER
#define __SHOW_ALL_STATS
#define __REBIRTH                            
#define    __ITEM_LINK
#define __PET_PORTBUG_RH                                // (Pet Crash fixxed.)
#define    __UPGRADE_COLLECTOR
#define    __SECURITY_FIXES
#define    __THEME_DEFAULT
#define __PET_COLLISION
#define __INFILTRATION
#define __REMOVE_MAX_RECOVER_RATE
#define    __HACK_0516
#define __CHEAT_ENGINE_BLOCK
#define __SWITCH_FIX
#define __HACK_FIXXES
#define    __FIX_CHEAT
#define __FIX_PET_BEAD_HACK
#define __FIX_RANGE_02
#define    __ARENA_TIME
#define    __ARENA_SEND_ITEM
#define    __AUTO_GW_EVRY_30MIN
#define __FIXWIKICRASH
#define __NEW_ADV_BUTTON
#define    __RYUSOFT_GUARD
#define __WINDOW_STYLE
#define __TORCHE_SYSTEM
#define    __ENVIRONMENT_EFFECT
#define __NO_TEXTURECHANGE
#define __AUTO_SKILL_MAX
#define __FIX_AWAKE_SCROLLS
#define __CREATE_MONSTER_APP
#define __FIX_GET_HP_MP_FP_POINT
#pragma warning(disable:4244 4800 4652)
//#define    __CONEXP                                        // Working Community Bonus
//#define __ITEM_COUNT_TOOLTIP                                // 7/30/2018
//#define    __ARENA_SCORE
//#define __TRANSFER_AWAKE                                    // (Transfer Awa, fixed) causing stat bug and duplication need further test
//#define __ELEBONUS_CHILLER 
//#define __PMA_WING
//#define    __PMA_PARTYFINDER
//#define __BQ 
//#define __FIX_PLAYER_SAVE
//#define __YES_UI                                            //UI visible
//#define __HIGH_PROTECTION                                    // if someone still my work
//#define __NEW_TASKBAR_V19
//#define __Y_INTERFACE_VER3
//#define __RANDOM_OPTION_REFORM
//#define __WND_PERFECT_AWAKE
//#define    __TAB_SELECT
//#define __INFO_DROP                                        //disabled
//#define __LOTERY_RANDOM_CLOAK               
//#define    __TAB_SELECT

#define    __LIMIT_MAX_SPEED
#ifdef    __LIMIT_MAX_SPEED
#define MAX_SPEED 100
#endif    //__LIMIT_MAX_SPEED
#define    SHOUT_LEVEL                    1
#define    FLYGHT_LEVEL                    1
#define    MIN_NAME_LETTERS                4
#define    MAX_NAME_LETTERS                12

#if __VER >= 16
#define __GUILD_COLOR
#define __NEW_PROP_PARAMETER 
#define __3RD_LEGEND16     
#define __NO_AFTER_SKIN 
#define __IMPROVE_MAP_SYSTEM 
#define __NEW_SKILL_TREE 
#define __INSTANCE_AGGRO_SYSTEM 
#define __LOADING_SCREEN_UPDATE
#define __NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
#endif // __VER >= 16

#if __VER >= 17
//#define    __FASHION_COMBINE
#define __NEW_WEAPON_GLOW
#define __COLOSSEUM
#endif // __VER >= 17

#define __INVISIBLE_FIX

Download: | Password: RageZone

Database & Client Links: Click Here Provided by @anbukirito

Download link is down.
Also Database & Client Links is private.

Back