Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cloud Flyff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Server/Resource"

\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(1160): error C2051: case expression not constant\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(5794): error C2051: case expression not constant\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(6963): error C2051: case expression not constant\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(7022): error C2065: 'APP_GLOW_SHOP' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndShop.cpp(160): error C2065: 'APP_RESIZE' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(6963): error C2065: 'MMI_GLOWSHOP' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(5794): error C2065: 'MMI_HEAVEN_TOWER' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\FuncApplet.cpp(277): error C2065: 'TID_APP_WIKI' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndManager.cpp(5374): error C2065: 'TID_GAME_AWAKENINGT1' : undeclared identifierd:\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\Neuz\DPClient.cpp(4565): error C2065: 'TID_WELCOME_MSG_2' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(1160): error C2065: 'WIDC_BUTTAURAOK1' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(29822): error C2065: 'WIDC_PICTURE1' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndRandomOptionRetry.cpp(238): error C2065: 'WIDC_PICTURE1' : undeclared identifier

i can not compile / help pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(1160): error C2051: case expression not constant\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(5794): error C2051: case expression not constant\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(6963): error C2051: case expression not constant\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(7022): error C2065: 'APP_GLOW_SHOP' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndShop.cpp(160): error C2065: 'APP_RESIZE' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(6963): error C2065: 'MMI_GLOWSHOP' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndWorld.cpp(5794): error C2065: 'MMI_HEAVEN_TOWER' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\FuncApplet.cpp(277): error C2065: 'TID_APP_WIKI' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndManager.cpp(5374): error C2065: 'TID_GAME_AWAKENINGT1' : undeclared identifierd:\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\Neuz\DPClient.cpp(4565): error C2065: 'TID_WELCOME_MSG_2' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(1160): error C2065: 'WIDC_BUTTAURAOK1' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(29822): error C2065: 'WIDC_PICTURE1' : undeclared identifier\Load\Cloud\Cloud\Server\Source\Source\_Interface\WndRandomOptionRetry.cpp(238): error C2065: 'WIDC_PICTURE1' : undeclared identifier

i can not compile / help pls

'APP_GLOW_SHOP' : undeclared in resdata.h
'WIDC_PICTURE1' : undeclared in Resdata.h
'TID_WELCOME_MSG_2' : undeclared in definetext.h
'MMI_GLOWSHOP' : undeclared in defineneuz.h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'APP_GLOW_SHOP' : undeclared in resdata.h
'WIDC_PICTURE1' : undeclared in Resdata.h
'TID_WELCOME_MSG_2' : undeclared in definetext.h
'MMI_GLOWSHOP' : undeclared in defineneuz.h

thank

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see thank you

Will VS2013 Work??

how to do this?

I don't think it will work with 2013. As Mr Ketchup already posted on page 3, you will need VS 2003 to compile it.
Upgrading these Files to a higher Version need a lot of knowledge. I can't tell you how to do it.

Best bet, you take some other Releases like VisualStudio 19 - V17 Files or VisualStudio 17 - V18 with current retail and copy things you like and add them onto those clean Files.

They are clean and you can compile them without problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lodelight - Cloud Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums
Why is this??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is this??

it says you have to check the declarations in defineObj.h.
You have everything explained in your error log.

please also consider making a Help Thread if you have problems and need help.

Link the Files you are using and make a better screenshot of your problems.

Also, you have to try and do things yourself first. Most things are common sense and there are tons of tutorials.

A former buyer of this source also stated on page 1, that he had to fix a lot of errors before he could run them.
You will have to fix that by yourself if you want to use these files.

Warning: These files contain multiple backdoors and would not be advised to use these in a live setting unless you remove the backdoors or know what you are doing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you please help me? I want to do the same

A source of [VS17] -> V18 Files ( + Current Retail Content ) + Cloud Flyff Files

ive just added some v19 then take some features from cloud files, im using @Ketchup source vs17 released. anyway thanks for the links ^_^ .
Can you please help me? Wanted to do the same thing.

Inactive
Reaction score
After being informed that certain people on facebook are using releases i post on this site to scam other members i have decided to kill the link.

If someone else wants to re-up then that's on them and not me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone still have these files and would you mind sharing them?

Thanks in advance.

Back