Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fade In/Out Chat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) This idea is taken from United FlyFF. I've said a million times that I take ideas from other servers and make them myself.
2) This feature is made by me personally based on the "Display Quest Goal Window"
3) What you just released only hides the chat interface. No buttons, no "vertical bar".

The code you released is only half of the total code. Otherwise, it looks very funny.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) This idea is taken from United FlyFF
2) This feature is made by me personally based on the "Display Quest Goal Window"
3) the poop that you released only hides the chat interface. No buttons, no "vertical bar".

The code you released is only half of the total code. Otherwise, it looks very funny.

lol. I mean, how about i just make it hide everything that you just mentioned? Half released, only some of them are since I generally don't if def blocks of code in projects and I update when properly reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol. I mean, how about i just make it hide everything that you just mentioned? Half released, only some of them are since I generally don't if def blocks of code in projects and I update when properly reported.

I'll tell it again - this idea was taken from United FlyFF and written entirely by me. The last time I was in other flyff files/source was six months ago, if not more. And, as I said, it's based on the "Display Quest Goal Window". You don't seem to see the difference between your version and mine if you release it to the public with this text about me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release, seriously. It is better if the chat box cannot be resize anymore, then like cannot move. It'll be good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello got this can you guys help me? : Error C2248 'CWndText::m_bCaretVisible': cannot access protected member declared in class 'CWndText'

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello got this can you guys help me? : Error C2248 'CWndText::m_bCaretVisible': cannot access protected member declared in class 'CWndText'

WndControl.h

gOG9RRA - Fade In/Out Chat - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back