Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fashion Thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE, Since I'm new here and testing out Flyff private servers in my own time I've decided to dedicate most of it into fashion and since I finally understand the structure of getting models to work in game I'll most likely be releasing models. May be rips or custom from scratch, this thread is just a place holder for time being until I work up a foundation of different models.

(Click image to download)

Models :Hairs/Masks:

Majoras Mask
x9Pv87r - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
Minnie Mouse Ears+Nose
z4Yen0X - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Models 27/07/2022

Dark Magician Girl with and without hat
9pVbW32 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Genshin Impact Characters
u7tzFii - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Weapons (will be cleaned up later)
Claymores x29
1H Swords x38 (may be missing a texture or 2)
Bows (w.i.p)

Themes
(custom themes to edit)
this probably has no use to anyone but doesn't hurt to upload
Been making clean lines of the v15/v19 theme for my own custom themes.
(Includes psd files)

This is my own half-assd way of putting custom models into my server.
(added small tutorial for custom models)
"Not" a Tutorial!
Noob friendly custom models
ATools + CSViewer
First I suggest having Atools v1.2 CsViewer rev.1019
FVOTEPN - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Cash Shop Viewer
You will the freedom to look through all the assets that are in FlyFF, can support all models up to current 2022 release.
hovering over the part you're interested in will give you the name of both the Model and Texture file. just locate these in the Model folder and Texture folder within. If anything is missing you'll need ResPacker to export any that you may need.
FSvWvTi - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
Model Editor (ATools)
Setup!
First i sugest you make a new folder and depending what you're working on you'll need certain files to get Model Editor to work.
Example: Female character
you will need-
mvr_female.chr (this is the file that will hold the skeleton and animation information)
Mvr_female_***.ani (these will be related animations attachted to the skeleton)
part_Female.o3d (this is the character model itself)
part_Female.dds (this is the texture file)

female is broken up to body parts: Hair/Head/Upper/Lower/Hand/Foot
to make things easier do the following, Make a new folder that will contain all female assests.
n13UFLm - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

To not overfill your folder with every assest keep it minimal. I use basic animations for visual purposes.
QvUzahE - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

(when file searching Model Editor has a habit of going back to the root folder you have the .exe in. so for simplicity sakes you can just drag the .o3d file straight into the program)
08T0Wby - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

There is a lot to learn when it comes to doing your own custom models, depending on programs to the coding side of models.as I'm to believe there are bone files that allow you to go more in depth but I'm only here to show you a very basic be it messy way to get your own custom models in game.
These are ways i get around not finding many useful guides online..
Export
From this point, you can either save each model indavidually by opening up in Model Editor then saving and change the extention from .o3d to .obj, if you want a more compact version of the Female character you can open all pieces at once and then save all into 1 .obj model. saving as .o3d will only save the latest model you opened into the program.

Import
!!!Look through Blender section!!!
Now you can import the model you edited in blender.

xKMlK9o - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

The names you put for your files is important for it to assosiate with exsisting models and character files. so i suggest just keep naming your custom content with the same name as the pieces you're working on.
yAIA4cj - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

For both models and textures.
32Xxuiq - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Selecting 2 Visible sidse will just make it easier for the texture to show up depending on what faces are normal or reserved (back and front of the model)
Selecting the Opacity will allow the model to have transperency if you have any in your texture file.

Importing the skeleton.
9BdFrPr - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

then choose the skeleton (for this I'm using female so you want to female skeleton)
FTrDRm - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm only importing the hair right now so you only need to choose the Bip02 Head box
4VFanu4 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

not much will change once this step is done
all you need to do now is save again but turn it back to .o3d
z3BsVlB - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

remember to keep the naming similar to the other files.

now all you do is open the .o3d file back up with what ever other model you want to test it with and there you have it. now you have a custom Hair rigged and ready to go.
beeLbaj - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

You have options for how you want to do custom content.
you can Edited exsiting models and work on the textures to take away from the original.

Custom Content! (Blender)
I'm using Blender 2.7. you will have to play around a lot to get things working but just keep at it.
***Notes***
only been working on this a short time but everytime i import custom Upper body parts the body seems to moprh from the original when trying to attatch the skeleton via ModelViewer so be aware.
When first importing the model you'll have multiple versions of the model
s3H9alB - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

LOD1 and LOD2 are lower quality versions of the model and they can be deleted for a cleaner setup to work on your own custom models.

8MswcbV - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

you can now go into edit mode of the seleted part you want to work on.

instead of using a converter the easiest way i found to get the .dds file as .png is just to export the image from blender
Nwp2wyk - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Do the same for the UV (Gives a guide for the model, more useful steps in Editing the Texture later)
wFgjBa2 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Hair Custom
Once you have a custom model you want to put on to a character these are the following steps.
I'l show you Jean from genshin impact as an example.

RNOOLZC - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

in this instance i want to use her hair.

WnwjVPE - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

now just get it to fit on the flyff model
awT9rFz - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

change the keyframe with using (I) and choose LocScale for it to now default to the new size you changed it to.
now its ready to import back to ModelEditor.
for this example i needed to change the file name of the texture and reimport using ModelEditor.

Textures (any art program, something that can export with transperecny)
Blender will help with getting most these files
You will want to import the .obj models into blender, this will help with Scale of models that will be imported back into ModelViewer.

These were achived by just editing the original texture filer and choosing which parts are transparent and has changed overall shape. Best part about doing it through texture editing is you wont have the issues up Importing the model back into ModelViewer and having the skeleton not rig up correctly to the Female Skeleton.

Sxk0YhA - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

This is how it will look with the Texture and UV, from this point just edit in the boundrys of the UV and add the look you would like for the item.

pstHswU - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

End result of what the boots will look like after editing just the texture if you're not too fond of working with 3D models.
Open the Angel Boots back into model editor and change the texture file
Qaki71X - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

aERdOt0 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Either save it as its own .o3d model or you can just rename the new texture as the Angel boots and it will appear without having to need to learn how to put a new item into the game.

If you have your own information that will help others then feel free to leave them below.

Will add more when I get the time.

No real intention with what I'm doing, just a good way to keep track with what I'm messing around with.
no thanks needed if you happen to use anything, just a nice comment now and then will give me some inspiration to keep at it :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very nice! thank you for the release.
I think it will be cool to have models of Avatar The Last Airbender

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for your release. Good job.
Did you release only Hats or Masks or did you make full new Sets ?

Did you have more Fashion?
Did you have Mounts ?
Any Release is welcome ;)

Inactive
Reaction score
The Majoras mask is super cool. :thumbup1:

Thanks for contributing back towards the community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ths is my own half-assd way of putting custom models into my server.
(added small tutorial for custom models)
"Not" a Tutorial!
Noob friendly custom models

First i suggest having Atools v1.2 CsViewer and rev.1019
FVOTEPN - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Cash Shop Viewer
You will the freedom to look through all the assests that are in FlyFF, can support all models up to current 2022 release.
hovering over the part you're interested in will give you the name of both the Model and Texture file. just locate these in the Model folder and Texture folder within.If anything is missing you'll need ResPacker to export any that you may need.
FSvWvTi - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
Model Editor (ATools)
Setup!
First i sugest you make a new folder and depending what you're working on you'll need certain files to get Model Editor to work.
Example: Female character
you will need-
mvr_female.chr (this is the file that will hold the skeleton and animation information)
Mvr_female_***.ani (these will be related animations attachted to the skeleton)
part_Female.o3d (this is the character model itself)
part_Female.dds (this is the texture file)

female is broken up to body parts: Hair/Head/Upper/Lower/Hand/Foot
to make things easier do the following, Make a new folder that will contain all female assests.
n13UFLm - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

To not overfill your folder with every assest keep it minimal. I use basic animations for visual purposes.
QvUzahE - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

(when file searching Model Editor has a habit of going back to the root folder you have the .exe in. so for simplicity sakes you can just drag the .o3d file straight into the program)
08T0Wby - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

There is a lot to learn when it comes to doing your own custom models, depending on programs to the coding side of models.as I'm to believe there are bone files that allow you to go more in depth but I'm only here to show you a very basic be it messy way to get your own custom models in game.
These are ways i get around not finding many useful guides online..
Export
From this point, you can either save each model indavidually by opening up in Model Editor then saving and change the extention from .o3d to .obj, if you want a more compact version of the Female character you can open all pieces at once and then save all into 1 .obj model. saving as .o3d will only save the latest model you opened into the program.

Import
!!!Look through Blender section!!!
Now you can import the model you edited in blender.

xKMlK9o - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

The names you put for your files is important for it to assosiate with exsisting models and character files. so i suggest just keep naming your custom content with the same name as the pieces you're working on.
yAIA4cj - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

For both models and textures.
32Xxuiq - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Selecting 2 Visible sidse will just make it easier for the texture to show up depending on what faces are normal or reserved (back and front of the model)
Selecting the Opacity will allow the model to have transperency if you have any in your texture file.

Importing the skeleton.
9BdFrPr - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

then choose the skeleton (for this I'm using female so you want to female skeleton)
FTrDRm - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm only importing the hair right now so you only need to choose the Bip02 Head box
4VFanu4 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

not much will change once this step is done
all you need to do now is save again but turn it back to .o3d
z3BsVlB - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

remember to keep the naming similar to the other files.

now all you do is open the .o3d file back up with what ever other model you want to test it with and there you have it. now you have a custom Hair rigged and ready to go.
beeLbaj - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

You have options for how you want to do custom content.
you can Edited exsiting models and work on the textures to take away from the original.

Custom Content! (Blender)
I'm using Blender 2.7. you will have to play around a lot to get things working but just keep at it.
***Notes***
only been working on this a short time but everytime i import custom Upper body parts the body seems to moprh from the original when trying to attatch the skeleton via ModelViewer so be aware.
When first importing the model you'll have multiple versions of the model
s3H9alB - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

LOD1 and LOD2 are lower quality versions of the model and they can be deleted for a cleaner setup to work on your own custom models.

8MswcbV - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

you can now go into edit mode of the seleted part you want to work on.

instead of using a converter the easiest way i found to get the .dds file as .png is just to export the image from blender
Nwp2wyk - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Do the same for the UV (Gives a guide for the model, more useful steps in Editing the Texture later)
wFgjBa2 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Hair Custom
Once you have a custom model you want to put on to a character these are the following steps.
I'l show you Jean from genshin impact as an example.

RNOOLZC - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

in this instance i want to use her hair.

WnwjVPE - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

now just get it to fit on the flyff model
awT9rFz - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

change the keyframe with using (I) and choose LocScale for it to now default to the new size you changed it to.
now its ready to import back to ModelEditor.
for this example i needed to change the file name of the texture and reimport using ModelEditor.

Textures (any art program, something that can export with transperecny)
Blender will help with getting most these files
You will want to import the .obj models into blender, this will help with Scale of models that will be imported back into ModelViewer.

These were achived by just editing the original texture filer and choosing which parts are transparent and has changed overall shape. Best part about doing it through texture editing is you wont have the issues up Importing the model back into ModelViewer and having the skeleton not rig up correctly to the Female Skeleton.

Sxk0YhA - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

This is how it will look with the Texture and UV, from this point just edit in the boundrys of the UV and add the look you would like for the item.

pstHswU - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

End result of what the boots will look like after editing just the texture if you're not too fond of working with 3D models.
Open the Angel Boots back into model editor and change the texture file
Qaki71X - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

aERdOt0 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Either save it as its own .o3d model or you can just rename the new texture as the Angel boots and it will appear without having to need to learn how to put a new item into the game.

If you have your own information that will help others then feel free to leave them below.

Will add more when i get the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: I found out what the problem was. It works for me now ^^

I have followed the tutorial. I have managed so far that this is displayed in the ModelEditor, but it is not displayed ingame on my character, what am I doing wrong?
Fiddly - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some Hairs.
Dark Magician Girl with and without hat
.zip
9pVbW32 - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Genshin Impact Characters
.zip
u7tzFii - Fashion Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Code File to be used with (clean setup of Ketchups VS22 V18.3 flyff) Link: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs22-v18-3-a-1203918/
.txt

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Genshin Impact Weapons

Update #3
Genshin Weapons

Claymores

These are done by cloning Bastard 2H sword. so don't expect much
use for transmute or whatever you feel.. no icons added
-info-
(mdlDyna.inc/defineItem.h/propItem.txt.txt/propItem.txt/Spec_Item.txt)

Bows (Coming Soon)
Swords (Coming Soon)
Polearms (Coming Soon)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update#4
(custom themes to edit)
this probably has no use to anyone but doesn't hurt to upload
Been making clean lines of the v15/v19 theme for my own custom themes.
(Includes psd files)

Genshin Impact 1H Swords

*first post edited to include all updates*

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question, Upper body parts bone bound only in the blender or 3Dmax? ModelViewer Seems powerless

Back