Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Florist Files (3/29/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1>LINK: fatal error LNK1104: Cannot open the file "nafxcw.lib"Why don't you compile this,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The hardcore mode does not start at the creation of the character why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The hardcore mode does not start at the creation of the character why?
ctrl(strg) + shift + f = find all box

__HARDCORE

Why? Maybe because there's no implementation for doing it via character creation as there's nothing in WndLogin. It opens on GameJoin being received from server to client if the player's hardcore is set to "-1" -- then it opens the hardcore app which is set by default unless the db entries that were added had it set to 0. Having it like an applet like that let's players set hardcore at a later date as well and ignore setting it then and there on login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you I have just modified in the bdd. but I do not understand after a reconnection I return to normal mode its not recording why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you I have just modified in the bdd. but I do not understand after a reconnection I return to normal mode its not recording why?

you need to add the database of the hardcode to able to make it work correctly . just follow the source where you need to put the db :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some said that this Florist Files has contain a backdoor . so i advise to dont use as your base source .

Inactive
Reaction score
some said that this Florist Files has contain a backdoor . so i advise to dont use as your base source .

While I don't think people should use these due to the amount of bugs in this telling people that this may contain backdoors without proof creates unnecessary panic.

There was a backdoor in the original AsFlyff source but it's not currently in this one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lodelight - Florist Files (3/29/2021) - RaGEZONE Forums

Client I can work. I still have a problem. World server still not working.:glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3214 - Florist Files (3/29/2021) - RaGEZONE Forums

The client cannot be started. I placed data.res in the client folder. How do I fix this problem, I'm a newbie.:*:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why can't I compile successfully with vs2013? Fatal error LNK1104: Cannot open the file "nafxcw.lib"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i add the offline vendor features on system folder. works perfectly but the vendor npc not cloning my character. is this defferent source from florist they showcase offline vendor cloning character?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back