Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

As Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hosted the server and opened the Cache, Cert and LoginServer portsbut when you get to the character selection screen it doesn't appear, does anyone know what it might be?

I turned off the windows firewall, went to check on portchecker site the ports are open, configured the public ips in .ini and servercommon even so the selection of characters does not appear what can be?

Solved, and because I had compiled locally, and have to recompile in VM

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone can teach me how to use this client? I already installed K18 files. Is thats ok if i copy all files from AsFlyff into the client from K18 folder? Thankyou

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask again...what should i add in my SQL to enter in the game???im stock in character select thank you :D...last help :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, can anyone help me set up my config.ini file? I can't figure out how to set it up on a local server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make an admin account? ingame?? i try in SQL but nothings happen...any idea where should i go first?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, go to your program folder and in "Config.ini", put your pseudo :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a novice. After I registered an account, this error occurred in the login account password

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your ressource folder and bouble click merge.exe and test, if its not working add on discord: ら ป 尺 ㄕ 尺 أ ら 乇 / Tratox # 0657

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you tell me, how to change the lang for english or chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back