Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Guru V19 (Classic)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this ketchup release, after trying to add the mount system from other source and no succes, I managed to add it from guru file, the system is well added no crash and no position bug, I say it for people looking for a functional mount system, here you will find your happiness , cordially, FINALXTOR.

Hello sir FinalXTor, sorry by the way, can u teach me how to add mount system from guru to clean source sir? Thankyou so much sir

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello sir FinalXTor, sorry by the way, can u teach me how to add mount system from guru to clean source sir? Thankyou so much sir

This stuff isn't exactly rocket science.
  1. Search the source for all the snippets defined as __SYS_MOUNT
  2. Copy them your source in the same sports as the source your copying from.
  3. Copy over the existing resource that also needs to be copied.
  4. It works, profit! - Fail? Try again.
Still having issues? Use and compare that way.

This stuff is super basic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This stuff isn't exactly rocket science.
  1. Search the source for all the snippets defined as __SYS_MOUNT
  2. Copy them your source in the same sports as the source your copying from.
  3. Copy over the existing resource that also needs to be copied.
  4. It works, profit! - Fail? Try again.
Still having issues? Use and compare that way.

This stuff is super basic.

Hello, first of all i want to thanks to you sir ketchup for all guide:)), i wanna ask, do i need to open VS to search __SYS_MOUNT? or i just need to go to source folder and search it from there? I have search sys mount from guru source folder and it give me 32 items, each item from folder AInterface, _common, neuz, and worldserver in guru source folder, if im gonna use winmerge, i just need to compare 32 items from guru source with 32 same items in the clean source and copy every different code to the clean source? Sorry for asking sir, i have try to search how to add mount system from tutorial sections but i dont find it. Thanks again Mr. Ketchup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ketchup! A huge thanks on releasing these files! T H A N K S! <3

By the way, I need help with the following:

Whenever trying to login/start the game, i get the following message from Hack Shield:

Hack detected!!!

And then I cannot run the game.

Could I get some help here please?

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Kecthup.

Could you please answer my previous question?

I know it may seem noobish, and I am new into this indeed.

I am a big fan of your work and I do research a lot, I'm just not connecting the dots to this right now.

Thank you very much.

Inactive
Reaction score
Dear Kecthup.

Could you please answer my previous question?

I know it may seem noobish, and I am new into this indeed.

I am a big fan of your work and I do research a lot, I'm just not connecting the dots to this right now.

Thank you very much.

Hackshield won't actually protect you from anything as it is just client sided. So using it is pretty pointless.

I'd just disable it or remove it entirely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hackshield won't actually protect you from anything as it is just client sided. So using it is pretty pointless.

I'd just disable it or remove it entirely.

Could you tell me how to disable hack shield?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made progress with the HackShield issue. It's solved.

But now I'm facing a new problem.

I can't proceed to that character selection screen. It stays on "Connecting. Please wait" screen forever.

Help plz!

Print is below:

https://imgur.com/ps3Pixy

Inactive
Reaction score
I made progress with the HackShield issue. It's solved.

But now I'm facing a new problem.

I can't proceed to that character selection screen. It stays on "Connecting. Please wait" screen forever.

Help plz!

Print is below:

Your facing these issues because this is not a stable base and I told you disabling it would cause bigger issues:
You also provide little to no information as to what you did or why the error is occurring. Should also provide more information or provide logs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your facing these issues because this is not a stable base and I told you disabling it would cause bigger issues:
You also provide little to no information as to what you did or why the error is occurring. Should also provide more information or provide logs.

Sure.

Actually, I didn't do a thing about the Hack Shield. I just decided to set up the files by following Flyff Guru's videos on YouTube. Didn't do a thing on coding. And it went well till the "Conecting. Please Wait." screen. So, as you see, I didn't disable anything, I just managed to deal with the files in a different way that I was doing it.

So, the thing is: I ran the files normally (because that Hack Shield thing was me doing something wrong,on my first attempt, such as just trying to open the server the exactly way I do with Ketchup VS19 files).

Any ideas on how to handle/solve that and proceed to character selection screen? Can that be related to SQL Databases? (noob question, I know).

Off topic:
I tried lots of tutorials on how to add new itens to the server, but I don't know why they seem to be v15 only / not work. Could anybody please,provide me the link of a tutorial on how to add new itens to the server that suits/matches the Ketchup VS19 files? I already got the o3d and dds files to the itens.

Thank you very very much, it's very nice for me to be able to progress every day and you guys have already helped a lot. =]

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello , Thanks so much for this release .
I would like to know if you have his latest version ? the one he posted on videos 1month ago , i would be so interested to try it .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , Thanks so much for this release .
I would like to know if you have his latest version ? the one he posted on videos 1month ago , i would be so interested to try it .

This latest version of the guru files, he bought it from another guy and is reselling it.

Inactive
Reaction score
This latest version of the guru files, he bought it from another guy and is reselling it.

Correct, this is exactly how "flyff guru" does his business.

Infact the latest version he is selling are pretty much these: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/florist-files-3-29-2021-a-1200346/

He is even so kind to tell people he is doing them a service by charging them $400+ for his tutorial and here on ragezone there is no server tutorial. It's pretty amusing people fall for this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't proceed to the character selection screen. It stays on "Connecting. Please wait" screen forever.

Help plz!

Print is below:

Can anybody help me with this, please?

vqqxD1V - Flyff Guru V19 (Classic) - RaGEZONE Forums

It stays on this screen forever, can't proceed >.<

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same as mine but often I got the message authentication error please try to patch again.. please help..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, why I can't change the npc name and add items in the npc in this source. Please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what do I use to play with my friends with these files? just tell them to download this flyff guru v19?

Back