Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Guru V19 (Classic)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Merge.exe, i really don't know how to use aes. Can I remove aes in versioncommon?

Inactive
Reaction score
Merge.exe, i really don't know how to use aes. Can I remove aes in versioncommon?

You would need to revert file.cpp and file.h back to how v15 is essentially to get rid of it.

Or just use the AES tool in the resource if it exists and pack that way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a tutorial sir on how to use this aes?when I click aescrypt it will says scan files, encrypt, decrypt.

You would need to revert file.cpp and file.h back to how v15 is essentially to get rid of it.

Or just use the AES tool in the resource if it exists and pack that way.

I got it now ☺️☺️ thanks alot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I random see things in this version it random spawn multiple Npc or monster without name and unable to interact.

It like lod model but use npc instead of object and it random.

How can I fix it? or I did something wrong while set it up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I random see things in this version it random spawn multiple Npc or monster without name and unable to interact.

It like lod model but use npc instead of object and it random.

How can I fix it? or I did something wrong while set it up?

Same lol, tried to wipe the database and they gone but i am now facing a force close with no error log.

Inactive
Reaction score
Same lol, tried to wipe the database and they gone but i am now facing a force close with no error log.

It also helps that:
No matter what you take from this source you will have to fix and this is in no way a stable base to use.

Is written in the first post to so...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just follow the instruction Im so confused. gotta need time to figure out thank for sharing btw

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me, I can't create an ADMIN account, I tried everything add "P" add "Z" but nothing activates admin/gm.

can't spawn any items. :(:

Lodelight - Flyff Guru V19 (Classic) - RaGEZONE Forums
my friend could help me

I have a problem with files flyff gugu v19, I can't create an ADMIN account.

I saw that you managed it, could you help me create this account?

Last edited:
Back