Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Version 5 Offi Serverfiles

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shadow345 when your files running you can upload your files and help him with that. thats not a secret and no special server =)

What? :?::D:

Lol, some reason I thought they asked about my configuration files, not the resources, then I proceeded to just type what they had with the wrong thing in my mind. I have added a few bits and pieces to the resources and client though, the client was spitting out about some missing textures, and other things. Also added the WdLux map, but even though it's no longer commented out in the CoreServer.ini and it shows as being loaded when the world server loads, teleport doesn't seem to work for it.

I mean, as the post here says, the files should work as is beyond changing the IP in Neuz. I'm happy to provide the files with the changes I've made, but they still won't work if you can't get the database sorted, which is what they're struggling with at the moment. If they can't get this working, they won't get mine working either - it's the same in that regard.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Ratpack. This is actually what I am referring to.

Well I quite get the hang of it with regards to database. If you wouldn't mine if you will share your files? No problem if you opt not to.

Back