Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

After some development time, I'm proud to announce that the based on Laravel (PHP) is now compatible with Flyff.

This will be more a presentation of what the CMS has to offer. The installation guide can be found on GitHub:

The CMS has a plugin and theme system which means you can change ANYTHING. Functionalities and the look and feel.

It also has almost all the functionalities required for a server. , , etc. You can see the . You can also change the theme on the fly if you like at the upper right corner

The CMS is not written by me, i'm simply a contributor. I will now emphasize on the flyff plugin and it's functionnalities.

The Shop:

If you follow the tutorial on the wiki, the web shop will be compatible in-game(just like offi)! The transfer of item is instant, no need to logout(using the socket)! (be carefull flyff navigator is IE, you have to make your theme compatible IE or download the default flyff theme for a quick try) :

Javdu10 - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

The admin panel :

You can search in trade logs and mail logs :

You can search for an item and a min quantity in all inventories :

If you follow the wiki again you will be able to have the character faces in the ladder, it automatically updates based on the fashions and gear :

There is much more to discover!

Download Azuriom here : (remeber to follow the wiki)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks to an user called Latshow in the Azuriom's discord

There is now a free, good looking theme for flyff:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow time flies its been a year!
Just want to update for the people that are using it or might be interested..

The dev/maintenance is still going on the github is here :

Make sure to read the README.md and the wiki

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any tutorial adding items on flyff shop ? cuz when i try to add a package on azuriom "shop" it will directs me to "500 Server Error"

FRqwfZL - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

VTsxhKK - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello degurechaff19 for the error 500 i would need the log file that is in the folder "storage/logs" of the website, send it to me pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello @degurechaff19 for the error 500 i would need the log file that is in the folder "storage/logs" of the website, send it to me pm.
i reinstalled the xampp ( downgrading to php7.3) & azuriom and i forgot to tell that i have this error when installing shop with flyff plugin

ZNgqZ0h - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the head up degurechaff19 I created a pull request to fix it on the github.
For now, what you can do is apply the changes you see of the shop plugin in the pull request here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the head up @degurechaff19 I created a pull request to fix it on the github.
For now, what you can do is apply the changes you see of the shop plugin in the pull request here:
thank you! i going to tell if when i encounter some bugs about this plugin :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Itemid,Name,Quantity-> 33437,Forest Hunter Set (M),1
Like i written here ^^
he means that what kind of format should he put on the "commands"

--

also whatever I choose in the payment method does not work

gh4R1Lk - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
he means that what kind of format should he put on the "commands"

--

also whatever I choose in the payment method does not work

gh4R1Lk - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

is this when you try to buy an item in item shop? if so you need to Select the server you are going to have it too. that cant be empty.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this when you try to buy an item in item shop? if so you need to Select the server you are going to have it too. that cant be empty.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
buying credits, not buying items from package.. i think you didn't get what i mean to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@degurechaff19 it was an error in the theme and has been fixed, you can download the new version here:

PopeJohnPaul make sure to select your flyff in the package, also when you register the server on the admin panel, it should be the ip with the port 29000 (The world server) you also need to follow the first step of the wiki to have the OnBuyingInfo function to work properly and deliver items in-game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@degurechaff19 it was an error in the theme and has been fixed, you can download the new version here:

@PopeJohnPaul make sure to select your flyff in the package, also when you register the server on the admin panel, it should be the ip with the port 29000 (The world server) you also need to follow the first step of the wiki to have the OnBuyingInfo function to work properly and deliver items in-game

it seems doesnt work on my side

Back