Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working pet filter Wakazaki Style ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i tried to debug neuz.exe and it leads me to this, RED font one is the Line which VS2022 points an error, idk if im doing something wrong in debugging..
btw.. the problem im having is also when i press U, client crashes, ive red from page 1 to 15 on this thread and look for possible solution, ive tried some and still having this crash.. no error logs to, hope someone help.. been working on this PetFilter for a day..
*/
BOOL CWndNeuz::InitDialog( HWND hWnd, DWORD dwWID, DWORD dwStyle, CPoint ptLeftTop, CWndBase* pWndParent )
{
LPWNDAPPLET lpWndApplet = m_resMng.GetAt ( dwWID );

CRect rect;
if(dwWID == APP_LOGIN)
rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + 200 );
else
rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + lpWndApplet->size.cy );

if( m_ptMouseCenter.x != -1 )
{
GET_CLIENT_POINT( hWnd, point );
rect.OffsetRect( -point );
}
//m_strToolTip = lpWndApplet->strToolTip;
if( lpWndApplet->strToolTip.IsEmpty() )
return CWndNeuz::Create( lpWndApplet->dwWndStyle | dwStyle, rect, pWndParent, lpWndApplet->dwWndId );
return CWndNeuz::Create( lpWndApplet->dwWndStyle | dwStyle | WBS_HELP, rect, pWndParent, lpWndApplet->dwWndId );
}
Maybe you should check your resdata.inc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is exactly where I'm stuck at myself... I've read through this entire thread, made every different change possible, triple checked the code... Game crashes when I press U to open the filter. No other system uses U, confirmed in the files... If anyone can help, I'll love you forever <3

Inactive
Reaction score
This is exactly where I'm stuck at myself... I've read through this entire thread, made every different change possible, triple checked the code... Game crashes when I press U to open the filter. No other system uses U, confirmed in the files... If anyone can help, I'll love you forever <3

ResData.inc, .txt and .h must be client side and server side.
defineFilter.h must also be added to Resource.txt and be server sided.

Make new res files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!! Adding defineFilter.h to Resource.txt as well as deleting the copy of ResData.h that was in my server files, and then copying the version from my clientside (the one with the new defines), and well as ResData.txt and ResData.inc into the server files, everything is working PERFECTLY! Thank you YET AGAIN for your support, Ketchup! I plan on releasing a version of your base v19 with many of the common mods, so that people stop having to do this themselves!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Head's up I have no idea what I'm doing at all! lol
Currently an Active duty submariner who just wants to take a server when deployed so my buddies and I can play flyff still
Currently having an issue and I can't seem to figure out where I went wrong, I have Ketchups v18.3 and I believe I did everything correct for the pet filter how every I am receiving an error window when I try to load my Client now so...hopefully I could receive some help? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Xakzi - Fully working pet filter Wakazaki Style ;) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me. How to create Resdata.Old/New

Total newbie. Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm at a complete loss. My Client keeps crashing to no end while it's starting up. It feels like I've gone through everything atleast 10 times by now. I have made sure to do the following:

*Added all files to resource.txt
*I have all the res files both in server and client
*I have merged the res files several times
*I have compiled the Neuz several times.

Can someone figure out what this eternally stupid error message means? Please ignore the sound error in the error output. I'm running this on my server which doesn't have sound drivers. The client crashes on my regular desktop aswell. Help is much appreciated! :)

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm at a complete loss. My Client keeps crashing to no end while it's starting up. It feels like I've gone through everything atleast 10 times by now. I have made sure to do the following:

*Added all files to resource.txt
*I have all the res files both in server and client
*I have merged the res files several times
*I have compiled the Neuz several times.

Can someone figure out what this eternally stupid error message means? Please ignore the sound error in the error output. I'm running this on my server which doesn't have sound drivers. The client crashes on my regular desktop aswell. Help is much appreciated! :)

You'll have to debug your Neuz.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was 5 am yesterday. I had already debugged Neuz several times. I was sure I added the paste bin into the post but I guess not haha. Here you go:

This is the main thing it's complaining about it seems like:
CRect rect; if(dwWID == APP_LOGIN) rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + 200 ); else rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + lpWndApplet->size.cy );

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
It was 5 am yesterday. I had already debugged Neuz several times. I was sure I added the paste bin into the post but I guess not haha. Here you go:

This is the main thing it's complaining about it seems like:
CRect rect; if(dwWID == APP_LOGIN) rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + 200 ); else rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + lpWndApplet->size.cy );

Need to see the call stack of the debug, could you please take a picture of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole flyff development. I'm somewhat unsure what you mean by "What files are you using?". I'm using your v19 files. Other then that I've just tried to add this pet filter.

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole flyff development. I'm somewhat unsure what you mean by "What files are you using?". I'm using your v19 files. Other then that I've just tried to add this pet filter.

make sure your using Resdata.inc (NEW RESDATA) and not OLD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I already made sure it's the new one :)

Am I missing anything in the client folder?

The only other things I can think of is incase there was old data in ResData.inc which i removed when I pasted what is on page 1.

Also, I changed name on all of the "res" files to always start with capital R and D. For example, "ResData.inc", could this cause issues?

EDIT: I checked resources.txt.txt and added back the old stuff + the new from the pet filter. Still recieve crash on startup of the client though so I'm still at a loss. Regarding the name of "resdata.inc" etc, is there anywhere they are being refered to other then in resource.txt? Perhaps that's the cause?

EDIT 2: What's the difference between resdata.txt and resdata.txt.txt. Are they both necesarry, which one does what?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did your step by step and this is what error I am getting (2023/ 2/19 15:25:55 string error: IDS_RESDATA_INC_008801 From to 2023/ 2/19 15:25:55 string error: IDS_RESDATA_INC_008854

Back