Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Loot Name & Count

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
2020/10/29   18:30:34   GetDlgItem : nID=476 not Found.
compiling everything went fine but i get this error when i try to open the option menu in the client x)
Did you add the WIDC_CHECK11 inside your APP_OPTEX_AV12?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Loot Name & Count

no i didnt, have to figure out how guieditor works now, thanks. :) this update wasnt there when i added the feature

is there any tutorial how to use this gui editor? wtf i can't manage to find a way how do i add one more point for the option. i opened the options inside but i cannot add a new point

ok i found out, in the gui editor there is a menu on the right side, i just didnt even realize it for over 10min

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, didnt catch this till later.
Code:
#ifdef __NOT_WORTH_15EURO
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x + 1, vOut.y + 1, 0.9f, 0.9f, 0xff000000, tempString.c_str());
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x, vOut.y, 0.9f, 0.9f, dwColor, tempString.c_str());
#else
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x + 1, vOut.y + 1, 0xff000000, m_pItemBase->GetProp()->szName);
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x, vOut.y, dwColor, m_pItemBase->GetProp()->szName);
#endif
first line to #ifdef for the item amount + colors. By default it was #ifndef __NOT_WORTH_15EURO. Probably from testing before making it an actual define.

0.9f in there is a scale, if you want names bigger change to 1.0f. You can also change font before using pFont.

vPosHeight.y += 0.3f; adds extra height for the name above the item.

dwColor you can change based on anything really. In the example you see some items like perin or redchips having different colors and that is possible as well by checking id or itemkind and setting dwcolor. This one just uses the default colors from CWndMgr::putItemName

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, didnt catch this till later.
Code:
#ifdef __NOT_WORTH_15EURO
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x + 1, vOut.y + 1, 0.9f, 0.9f, 0xff000000, tempString.c_str());
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x, vOut.y, 0.9f, 0.9f, dwColor, tempString.c_str());
#else
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x + 1, vOut.y + 1, 0xff000000, m_pItemBase->GetProp()->szName);
	pFont->DrawText(vOut.x, vOut.y, dwColor, m_pItemBase->GetProp()->szName);
#endif
first line to #ifdef for the item amount + colors. By default it was #ifndef __NOT_WORTH_15EURO. Probably from testing before making it an actual define.

0.9f in there is a scale, if you want names bigger change to 1.0f. You can also change font before using pFont.

vPosHeight.y += 0.3f; adds extra height for the name above the item.

dwColor you can change based on anything really. In the example you see some items like perin or redchips having different colors and that is possible as well by checking id or itemkind and setting dwcolor. This one just uses the default colors from CWndMgr::putItemName

thanks its already fine fixed it already! :) just didnt added __not_worth_15euro right... ^^ was just dumb.
anyway could maybe explain me shortly how i grab stuff out of a source? like how do i know where stuff is changed for this system? when i type the name from the #define it only shows the versioncommon.h sadly... ^^ not where it is all #ifdef'd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks its already fine fixed it already! :) just didnt added __not_worth_15euro right... ^^ was just dumb.anyway could maybe explain me shortly how i grab stuff out of a source? like how do i know where stuff is changed for this system? when i type the name from the #define it only shows the versioncommon.h sadly... ^^ not where it is all #ifdef'd
Change in search setting Current document to Full project or smth like that

Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm quite new to the flyff dev scene, and i attempted to pull this change in my source, however i got a few errors upon compiling it, errors such as: "Common\World3D.cpp(3252,1) fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found" and "Common\World3D.cpp(3239,1): error C2447: '{': missing function header (old-style formal list?)"

So i'm curious, when pasting those source code edits in the correct files such as world3d.cpp, can you paste them anywere in there? or do they have to be pasted between certain lines? is this the same for all codes or? I parsed these current codes at the bottom of each of the files they were supposte to be in, and saved, and then prompted to compile the whole source code all over again, and therefore got this error. Perhaps i'm doing something very wrong.

Aswell as the #define code, do i have to put it in every versioncommon.h in the source, or just one specific?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
flyff00000 - Loot Name & Count - RaGEZONE Forums

YAYY ! My first time success in coding, I mean copy + paste HAHAHAHA

Wondering how can I change the colors, though it's in the code :lol:

case WEAPON_GENERAL: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName0; break; case WEAPON_UNIQUE: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName1; break; case WEAPON_ULTIMATE: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName3; break; case ARMOR_SET: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName1; break;

I guess I am missing somthing, will try to figure it out HAHAHA

THANKS Ketchup!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
View attachment 170432

YAYY ! My first time success in coding, I mean copy + paste HAHAHAHA

Wondering how can I change the colors, though it's in the code :lol:

case WEAPON_GENERAL: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName0; break; case WEAPON_UNIQUE: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName1; break; case WEAPON_ULTIMATE: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName3; break; case ARMOR_SET: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName1; break;

I guess I am missing somthing, will try to figure it out HAHAHA

THANKS Ketchup!

The coloring is bold in red:
case WEAPON_GENERAL: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName0; break;
case WEAPON_UNIQUE: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName1; break;
case WEAPON_ULTIMATE: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName3; break;
case ARMOR_SET: dwColor = g_WndMng.dwItemColor[g_Option.m_nToolTipText].dwName1; break;

Change them to any C++ color or another color listed in dwItemColor.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was reading the code and this made my day __NOT_WORTH_15EURO you completed my day because of this lol anyway thanks for this ill try this

----------------------------------

Cool Share but is there a way i can change the distance of the so that it wont show the name of the far items

----------------------------------

I added the option on/off
im crashing when i press Option

Compiles Successfully no errors
Crash Report Of VS Debug

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cool Share but is there a way i can change the distance of the so that it wont show the name of the far items

You can alter how it's checked in CWorld::RenderObject or do some distance scale factor equation based on the objects m_fDistCamera variable in the CItem::RenderName function.

Back