Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lykan Flyff Server files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today i am releasing these stolen files aka Lykan Flyff. They stole the files from an outdated version of Solaris MMO.

Enjoy!

OR

NB! No help will be given by me. These files are not ready to be used as is as they consist of alot of bugs. I do not recommend upping anything with this at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today i am releasing these stolen files aka Lykan Flyff. They stole the files from an outdated version of Solaris MMO.

Enjoy!

NB! No help will be given by me. These files are not ready to be used as is as they consist of alot of bugs. I do not recommend upping anything with this at all.

This is the best Released of the year. LMAO :8:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the best Released of the year. LMAO :8:

I am only releasing the files since i got allowed by the creators of them. if that was not the case, they would not have been here now. But as stated: Do not use for public server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Enjoy!

ServerCommon ?

Inactive
Reaction score
I am only releasing the files since i got allowed by the creators of them. if that was not the case, they would not have been here now. But as stated: Do not use for public server.

I don't think your exactly telling the truth about permissions seeing the creator has sent multiple reports, pm's to moderators even left a message that's been deleted under your original post also stating you didn't have permission. You were also accused of blackmailing them to.

However due to rule #17 per the community rules & guidelines the files will stay.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hes just literally flexing on a bugged release :fanny:

Inactive
Reaction score
hes just literally flexing on a bugged release :fanny:
Yet you have gone to great lengths to try and have this release removed?

You also have no issues downloading other leaks in this section like this one -> here <-- as an example. However when yours is released your throwing a fit about it. That's extremely hypocritical.

I have no involvement in this per say but you and the original poster are extremely dishonest. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Debug it

Debug it then? lol.
i've tried to debug it, the first exception on the pets seems to happen even with code from a working source. I even replaced the Pets.inc file with a known working one and still the exception occurs.

About the second exception I am completely clueless, call it a C++ Newbie.

Do you have any clues for me?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i've tried to debug it, the first exception on the pets seems to happen even with code from a working source. I even replaced the Pets.inc file with a known working one and still the exception occurs.

About the second exception I am completely clueless, call it a C++ Newbie.

Do you have any clues for me?
Sorry, but this source is heavily modified in all aspects. Its not a Newbie friendly source. i recommend to jump in to Ketchups clean files and copy systems over instead of working around with this. Many systems are broken, wrong defines etc. so do not use this source to snippet, or make a server. rather learn from it

Back