Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nanus FlyFF

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: [VS17/VS22] Nanus Flyff

Hi i just want to ask why i cant see the 1.accountserver.exe coreserve.exe certifier.exe loginserver.exe cacheserver.exe in my folder when i extract the Program.rar ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

im a newbie with flyff developing so someone good made a server for me and used these files. after 2 months, he resigned and gave everything to me including setting up the local for it and the source of it. the only problem the CoreServer crashes daily and sometimes twice a day. He said it can be fixed but has no more time for it. Im looking for someone who can help me. I dont wanna give up my server but i eventually have to give up if its not fixed. Server is Odyssey Flyff. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

PS: DB Server also crashes like once a week.

Inactive
Reaction score

im a newbie with flyff developing so someone good made a server for me and used these files. after 2 months, he resigned and gave everything to me including setting up the local for it and the source of it. the only problem the CoreServer crashes daily and sometimes twice a day. He said it can be fixed but has no more time for it. Im looking for someone who can help me. I dont wanna give up my server but i eventually have to give up if its not fixed. Server is Odyssey Flyff. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

PS: DB Server also crashes like once a week.

Someone good would never put such unstable files on a live server.

Even naabs know these files are pretty shotty at best.

You'll need to debug the files in order to solve the crashes. I highly doubt anyone with experience will do it for free and those without are only going to try and use you.

IMHO start over with a clean V15 or even my V18 and go from there. Add only what you need, experiment and test fixes.

All the best.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How to fix the Login details incorrect when running the MiniA.exe ?

Take the gmlogin.ini and place it in the main folder. Not inside: Program, Client, Resource, Resclient or source but beside all these folders.

Write this:
ACCOUNT username here AUTH_ADMINISTRATOR

save and relog.

I TRIED THIS BUT WHEN I LOGIN MY CHARACTER IT STILL NORMAL CHARACTER.

Inactive
Reaction score

How to fix the Login details incorrect when running the MiniA.exe ?

I TRIED THIS BUT WHEN I LOGIN MY CHARACTER IT STILL NORMAL CHARACTER.

No need to double post and create all these extra threads when your already asking the question here.

Both auth in the database and gmlogin need to match for the account your trying to use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

No need to double post and create all these extra threads when your already asking the question here.Both auth in the database and gmlogin need to match for the account your trying to use.
Sorry my bad. One last question may i ask where to find the gmlogin.ini file or do i need to create a file like you said on the past replies?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How to Merge/aescrypt. to to Res Client Flyff nanus.....No data.res... Sry My bad Eng

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Monster Clash Bug Help Pls

Attack monster Dead But cant move Character

Sry my Bad Eng

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Lodelight - Nanus FlyFF - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi im newbie i can ask how to fix this ty sorry newbie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does Any one How to fix They error or counter they error?
Sorry bad English
2021/ 2/ 4 23:26:16 Model\obj_ts0246.o3d : ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½
2021/ 2/ 4 23:26:16 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Adohan Freebies Event Has Started !, State:1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Sorry bad English
2021/ 2/ 4 23:26:16 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Adohan Freebies Event Has Started !, State:1

The LUA is just information about your event. No error.

For the model error: You can search the source for "ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½" and look at the code why it's triggered.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Sorry bad English

The: ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½ is generated by Animated models.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi im here again How to fix this im always stack in they character selection Also no log error in they client already search in they source but still cant find on how can in game.

Check image

Sorry No good english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi im newbie i can ask how to fix this ty sorry newbie

You can either remove BrowseInformationFile from the PropertyPages of each of them. If that doesn't work, then its best to just open the vcxproj file and look for all instances of

"BrowseInformationFile"

and remove those lines.
(you can also remove "BrowseInformation" lines as well from the vcxproj file.

Hi im here again How to fix this im always stack in they character selection Also no log error in they client already search in they source but still cant find on how can in game.

Check image

Sorry No good english

The error log would be on the server rather than the client for something like this unless network.log is giving a connection error that is unrelated. My suggestion is to monitor what happens when you are logging in through debug and monitor some of the variables. Sometimes, the network serialization could cause troubles if the data isn't being read in the same form as it was written. This could be related to a custom feature added or an existing feature of the source.

There are other things it could be, but just going through that process generally should reveal if it is something else.

As naxzy said earlier in this thread, it's not really a good source to use without knowing anything.

Back