Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nanus FlyFF

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [VS17/VS22] Nanus Flyff

Hi, I'm back, I opened the client but I don't see the data.res, DataSub1 and DataSub2 how come? Thanks in advance

Inactive
Reaction score
re: [VS17/VS22] Nanus Flyff

They have to be somewhere because the customer wouldn't go for it if not

This source uses __AES either remove it or use the tool and put the packed files in the Model folder.

Inactive
Reaction score
I went ahead and upgraded this to use VS22. Due to all the newbs not being able to use AES I went ahead and removed it by default from the VS22 source but it's still avail in the VS17 source which is also included.

My original post has been updated with the new download link!

If there are other sources you may want to see upgraded to VS22 drop me a pm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client will debug every time i press the "Z" for the teleport menu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
teleporter systemNeuz automatically shuts down when Anarchy Buffs system worksAlso, it seems that there are a lot of files needed by the client.Where can I get what I need?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
teleporter systemNeuz automatically shuts down when Anarchy Buffs system worksAlso, it seems that there are a lot of files needed by the client.Where can I get what I need?
Debugg first, even though It's pretty right to assume that ResData.inc is probably broken.
So the best thing to do is to recreate the enteries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to remove "You need to activate your Donator scroll to use this feature"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having problem with account. I tried to create account in the Database

"ACCOUNT_DBF > Programmability > Stored Procedure > dbo.usp_createAccount > right-click > Execute Stored Procedure" but then when I try to login, it says "Login details incorrect. Please try again."

I also tried creating account on dbo.usp_CreateNewAccount (I am deleting and restoring all the database when I try)

Still having the same error. Also, I checked every .ini files in my Program and Script folder. Any reply is much appreciated. Thanks!

I'm using SQL SMS 18, followed the guide provided. I also use VS22 and compiled with no errors.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Code:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO

DECLARE [USER=850422]return[/USER]_value int

EXEC [USER=850422]return[/USER]_value = [dbo].[usp_CreateNewAccount]
	 [USER=162874]account[/USER] = N'test',				-- ID: test
		@pw = N'89d1ed22aac58f5bbea53b2fde81a946'	-- PW: test

SELECT	'Return Value' = [USER=850422]return[/USER]_value

GO

UPDATE account_tbl_detail set m_chLoginAuthority = 'Z'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO

DECLARE @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/850422.html"]return[/URL][/B][/I]_value int

EXEC @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/850422.html"]return[/URL][/B][/I]_value = [dbo].[usp_CreateNewAccount]
     @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/162874.html"]account[/URL][/B][/I] = N'test',                -- ID: test
        @pw = N'89d1ed22aac58f5bbea53b2fde81a946'    -- PW: test

SELECT    'Return Value' = @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/850422.html"]return[/URL][/B][/I]_value

GO

UPDATE account_tbl_detail set m_chLoginAuthority = 'Z'

This worked for me.

I should have tried one of your account creation DB from your other sources. Thank you for this! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this issue someone can help me ? :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir Ketchup just want to inform you these errors of compressed files it keeps give errors on extraction on winrar or even 7zip. And i've try to redownload the link already but sadly same thing.

Screenshot

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello sir Ketchup just want to inform you these errors of compressed files it keeps give errors on extraction on winrar or even 7zip. And i've try to redownload the link already but sadly same thing.

Screenshot

I had no issues extracting it with the latest 7z using the password: RageZone

Are you sure your putting the password in correctly? When's the last time you updated winrar or 7z?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had no issues extracting it with the latest 7z using the password: RageZone

Are you sure your putting the password in correctly? When's the last time you updated winrar or 7z?

Yes it is sir, Im using winrar and 7zip and both of them are updated sir btw here some screenshot of the error for 7zip

Image 1:
Image 2:

Back