Nanus Flyff

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73
  1. #31
    Hardcore Member wataru is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    139Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Nanus Flyff
    Windows Security Detect this

  2. #32
    Member naxzy is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    Norway XDLocation
    49Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    Windows Security Detect this
    Indeed witch is why you should only use this as a snippet heaven.

    NB! Source is built up a stupid way with alot of __INT64. This is basicly made it Highrate setup.
    Im fresh, so dont judge! but im a quick learner!

  3. #33
    Member alist3r0128 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    i installed sql 2018 when i restart my server the character doesnt save how to fix this?

  4. #34
    Registered Nickname1 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Thanks!

  5. #35
    Member Sponglogix is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    30Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    i have a stupid question, how do i patch stuff to my client? i made some changes but i can't manage to apply them to my client.
    i already tried merger, merge2 and aescrypt.
    everything is doing something but when i copy stuff from resclient to my client its not changing anything.
    im sure i have to use aescrypt with this files but something is still wrong..
    can anyone help?

  6. #36
    Registered Rawel is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponglogix View Post
    i have a stupid question, how do i patch stuff to my client? i made some changes but i can't manage to apply them to my client.
    i already tried merger, merge2 and aescrypt.
    everything is doing something but when i copy stuff from resclient to my client its not changing anything.
    im sure i have to use aescrypt with this files but something is still wrong..
    can anyone help?
    You have to use AEScrypt and put the encrypted files (.enc) into the "Model" folder in the client.

  7. #37
    Member Sponglogix is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    30Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    thanks but thats what i did, can you add me in discord maybe? iLogix#5521

  8. #38
    Newbie ts01202360 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    i just login MiniA.exe. and show login details incorrect. plz help me TT

  9. #39
    Member naxzy is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    Norway XDLocation
    49Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Quote Originally Posted by ts01202360 View Post
    i just login MiniA.exe. and show login details incorrect. plz help me TT
    if you read trough the comments you may see why you should not use these files for anything other then snippets.

    But yeah quick tips: Run Aes and click encrypt. Go to resclient copy the 3/4 files u see there. Paste them in Model folder and restart MiniA.exe.
    Im fresh, so dont judge! but im a quick learner!

  10. #40
    Newbie ts01202360 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Thx u.Im so sry.Im a bit eng.

  11. #41
    Newbie ebenskie is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Hi i just want to ask why i cant see the 1.accountserver.exe coreserve.exe certifier.exe loginserver.exe cacheserver.exe in my folder when i extract the Program.rar ?

  12. #42
    Registered erichalfred0528 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    im a newbie with flyff developing so someone good made a server for me and used these files. after 2 months, he resigned and gave everything to me including setting up the local for it and the source of it. the only problem the CoreServer crashes daily and sometimes twice a day. He said it can be fixed but has no more time for it. Im looking for someone who can help me. I dont wanna give up my server but i eventually have to give up if its not fixed. Server is Odyssey Flyff. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

    PS: DB Server also crashes like once a week.

  13. #43
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Quote Originally Posted by erichalfred0528 View Post
    im a newbie with flyff developing so someone good made a server for me and used these files. after 2 months, he resigned and gave everything to me including setting up the local for it and the source of it. the only problem the CoreServer crashes daily and sometimes twice a day. He said it can be fixed but has no more time for it. Im looking for someone who can help me. I dont wanna give up my server but i eventually have to give up if its not fixed. Server is Odyssey Flyff. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

    PS: DB Server also crashes like once a week.
    Someone good would never put such unstable files on a live server.

    Even naabs know these files are pretty shotty at best.

    You'll need to debug the files in order to solve the crashes. I highly doubt anyone with experience will do it for free and those without are only going to try and use you.

    IMHO start over with a clean V15 or even my V18 and go from there. Add only what you need, experiment and test fixes.

    All the best.

  14. #44
    RE:ℓσα∂є∂ Fenris is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    RE:ℓσα∂Location
    490Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    Quote Originally Posted by erichalfred0528 View Post
    CoreServer crashes daily and sometimes twice a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by erichalfred0528 View Post
    PS: DB Server also crashes like once a week.
    Use Visual Studio debugging and look at/post the stack trace.

    Mission Accomplished
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris
    Jessi Mental Slaughter, y u pop a glock and make brain slushie
    you made me want to commit e-suicide.

  15. #45
    Newbie ebenskie is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: Nanus Flyff

    How to fix the Login details incorrect when running the MiniA.exe ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by naxzy View Post
    Take the gmlogin.ini and place it in the main folder. Not inside: Program, Client, Resource, Resclient or source but beside all these folders.

    Write this:
    ACCOUNT username here AUTH_ADMINISTRATOR



    save and relog.

    I TRIED THIS BUT WHEN I LOGIN MY CHARACTER IT STILL NORMAL CHARACTER.



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement