Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NodeJS React Website

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Started developing this website more than a year ago for a server that never got started and the team disbanded. Recently got asked for the API source so I made the git public for anyone to see and use.

My plans were to release this on ragezone ages ago, but the forums kept bugging for me so I couldn't. I even made few videos to demonstrate some of the features.

Full list of features, setup, etc can be found from the GitLab. (The planned features I actually do not plan on implementing anymore)

Will provide support if I have time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good Release sir,
i hoep you will help me to setup this on my first server :)

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Release sir,
i hoep you will help me to setup this on my first server :)

You could just click the gitlab link and follow the directions and do it yourself.

He has a pretty clear setup guide written on there.

This is usually why people write setup/install guides. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix this error
Wokki - NodeJS React Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to fix this error
This would indicate that you don't have moment installed. But judging from the dm you sent me you are trying to run npm test, which I personally never did use even though I maybe should have. The site should start up just fine with npm run serve assuming you've ran npm install inside the app folder.

In one of the images you sent me via dm you had the site running with npm run serve, but you only attached image of the empty page. Please open the development tools (f12) and post the errors you see from there. Otherwise it's really difficult to know what is the issue.

Back