Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova Flyff (Client Dump)

Inactive
Reaction score
This is the fully updated client with no protection. It's completely dumped and unpacked.

You have access to their resource, models, theme, maps, items and more.

Tff5hXB - Nova Flyff (Client Dump) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Password: RzKetchup

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello,

If I were to want to use the HUD / Interface from this client, how would I do such thing?
I just set up my first server for this game, still new to the whole FlyFF development so forgive me for asking such stupid question. =D

Thanks in advance.

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

If I were to want to use the HUD / Interface from this client, how would I do such thing?
I just set up my first server for this game, still new to the whole FlyFF development so forgive me for asking such stupid question. =D

Thanks in advance.

You have the theme and the resData.inc + theme so that stuff is easy but the rest of it is fiddling around with in the source.

Positioning, coloring and etc..

Reaction score
You have the theme and the resData.inc + theme so that stuff is easy but the rest of it is fiddling around with in the source.

Positioning, coloring and etc..
Ah so it's not a matter of drag and drop to get the same result as in this screenshot? Bummer. I'll lay my hands off this for a while then as I just got started with FlyFF I have no experience on that area. :) Thanks for the quick response.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah so it's not a matter of drag and drop to get the same result as in this screenshot? Bummer. I'll lay my hands off this for a while then as I just got started with FlyFF I have no experience on that area. :) Thanks for the quick response.

they using v19 font color and some text, i also using their taskbar using v19 ketchup files and disabled v19taskbar.

Back