Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offline / Afk Vendor

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks sir, and where can i find this client and resource file

i'm new here, and can you share this resource files for me, thank you very much.~~~

The resource is included maybe you should download the files first :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The resource is included maybe you should download the files first :laugh:
Thank you for your reply. I mean the client and resource folder, because the whole document is only 104mb and the resource folder is only 29.0 KB,thanks~~~

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I mean the client and resource folder, because the whole document is only 104mb and the resource folder is only 29.0 KB,thanks~~~

All the resource you need for this system is included with the file.

Copy it to your source and your resource correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the resource you need for this system is included with the file.

Copy it to your source and your resource correctly.
thanks sir, have a nice weekend, I looked again,and there are only three files in the resource folder, sorry, i'm new here, lol~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sent everything to my source and database, but when I enter the server I have this error "OnJoin(): Test, 4" what can it be?

Inactive
Reaction score
I've already gone to the source and looked for this line where it generates this debug message, I couldn't find anything. Maybe it's something database related?

It's an error log that has do with the database.

Make sure all entries are correct and that your sending is in order.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already gone to the source and looked for this line where it generates this debug message, I couldn't find anything. Maybe it's something database related?
Hello, I haven't found the client and others of this resource. Can you share it with me? Thank you for your reply:):

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I haven't found the client and others of this resource. Can you share it with me? Thank you for your reply:):

The resource needed is included. You have been told this multiple times now.

Stop begging and actually try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The resource needed is included. You have been told this multiple times now.

Stop begging and actually try.
i try download 5 times, It only contains the source, database and three resource files. There is nothing else. If you can download it, I will be very happy. Thank you very much for your reply

Inactive
Reaction score
i try download 5 times, It only contains the source, database and three resource files. There is nothing else. If you can download it, I will be very happy. Thank you very much for your reply

That's because this is a system you implement in your own source. It's not a source you download and play. I have said it many times all the resource you need is included and you need to copy it into your own source.

Not sure what you don't understand or get about this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's because this is a system you implement in your own source. It's not a source you download and play. I have said it many times all the resource you need is included and you need to copy it into your own source.

Not sure what you don't understand or get about this.

thank you, sir. I understand what you say. I'm not good at English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to install this feature on V18.1. [Or just other tutorial that can apply to this]

I try to copy Resource and source to replace V18.1 then excute number 1 and 4 .sql in MS server management then run merge.exe and copy .res but it not working.

I'm not sure if this require VS22 or not but if it is It error when compile.

Inactive
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to install this feature on V18.1. [Or just other tutorial that can apply to this]

I try to copy Resource and source to replace V18.1 then excute number 1 and 4 .sql in MS server management then run merge.exe and copy .res but it not working.

I'm not sure if this require VS22 or not but if it is It error when compile.

Copy it from https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-guru-v19-ultimate-1203514/ instead.

Copy all parts in the source listed under:
Code:
#define __OFFLINE_VENDOR							//| Offline Vendors v2 (Penya)
#define	__OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN						//| Adding perins currencie to __OFFLINE_VENDOR (+ Perin)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inactive
Reaction score
You mean I have to copy this code or someting?

#define __OFFLINE_VENDOR
#define __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN

If it is where should I paste it?

Search that entire source for __OFFLINE_VENDOR & __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN and add all the results to your project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search that entire source for __OFFLINE_VENDOR & __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN and add all the results to your project.

Ok you mean search every file that contain word __OFFLINE_VENDOR and/or __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN in source folder of V19Ultimate then copy and paste to V18.1> source folder right?

What I have to config next or just run merge.exe?

BTW I don't under stand how the #define system work because it existed in file that have in many folder like versioncommon.h I don't know which one I need to edit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok you mean search every file that contain word __OFFLINE_VENDOR and/or __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN in source folder of V19Ultimate then copy and paste to V18.1> source folder right?

What I have to config next or just run merge.exe?

BTW I don't under stand how the #define system work because it existed in file that have in many folder like versioncommon.h I don't know which one I need to edit.

You're welcome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I copy paste every file that contain __OFFLINE_VENDOR and/or __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN in source of V19 to sorce of V18.1 to the right folder and sub folder with replace.

After I use VS22 to compile it give this error.

What should I do next.

Back