Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working pet filter Wakazaki Style ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xakzi - Fully working pet filter Wakazaki Style ;) - RaGEZONE Forums
i got this weird error in starting neuz in client, i even added definefilter.h in resource.txt to be added in resdatas, resdata copied into the client folder but still neuz give this error, what could be the culprit?
-------> im using Ketchup's v18.2 vs2022 files.
Hopefully you can help me out. Thank you and more power for everyone.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this weird error in starting neuz in client, i even added definefilter.h in resource.txt to be added in resdatas, resdata copied into the client folder but still neuz give this error, what could be the culprit?
i think is in resdata.inc problem

Inactive
Reaction score

The petfilter app in ResData.inc is in the wrong format.

Use -> "Resdata.inc (NEW RESDATA)"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, When i press "U" my client crash, i readed the old post with similar problem but I can't solve it, i using v15 files (old resdata), any idea?

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, When i press "U" my client crash, i readed the old post with similar problem but I can't solve it, i using v15 files (old resdata), any idea?

Make sure the updated ResData.h & ResData.inc are updated. Merge, move to the client... Everytime you change or make a new app.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure the updated ResData.h & ResData.inc are updated. Merge, move to the client... Everytime you change or make a new app.

Done, All works! Thx for the help!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this weird error in starting neuz,i don't know what happen@@ can someone help me ?thank you !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got this weird error in starting neuz,i don't know what happen@@ can someone help me ?thank you !
Maybe you mixed your edit's with APP_RANDOMOPTIONRETRY . revert everything and try again carefully.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here it's

resdata.h:
resdata.inc:
Remove the last "}" and add "}" above APP_PETFILTER in resdata.inc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using Ketchup's VS22 V18.3

when I'm pressing U for pet filter it automatically crashes. How to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Either you did not put stuff in ResData.txt.txt or the number are the same.

No more errorlogs but it still crashing when I press U, Resdata.h & ResData.Inc are both the same from the server files and the client files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to debug neuz.exe and it leads me to this, RED font one is the Line which VS2022 points an error, idk if im doing something wrong in debugging..
btw.. the problem im having is also when i press U, client crashes, ive red from page 1 to 15 on this thread and look for possible solution, ive tried some and still having this crash.. no error logs to, hope someone help.. been working on this PetFilter for a day..
*/
BOOL CWndNeuz::InitDialog( HWND hWnd, DWORD dwWID, DWORD dwStyle, CPoint ptLeftTop, CWndBase* pWndParent )
{
LPWNDAPPLET lpWndApplet = m_resMng.GetAt ( dwWID );

CRect rect;
if(dwWID == APP_LOGIN)
rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + 200 );
else
rect = CRect( ptLeftTop.x, ptLeftTop.y, ptLeftTop.x + lpWndApplet->size.cx, ptLeftTop.y + lpWndApplet->size.cy );

if( m_ptMouseCenter.x != -1 )
{
GET_CLIENT_POINT( hWnd, point );
rect.OffsetRect( -point );
}
//m_strToolTip = lpWndApplet->strToolTip;
if( lpWndApplet->strToolTip.IsEmpty() )
return CWndNeuz::Create( lpWndApplet->dwWndStyle | dwStyle, rect, pWndParent, lpWndApplet->dwWndId );
return CWndNeuz::Create( lpWndApplet->dwWndStyle | dwStyle | WBS_HELP, rect, pWndParent, lpWndApplet->dwWndId );
}

Back