Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quick Jewel(Diamond) Set

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
replace
[ability]
into this
[xRandom(0, prj.m_UltimateWeapon.m_vecGemAbilityKind.size() - 1)] if you don't want a specific status

also to the thread creator a person without knowledge about c++ cant make their own .h of your .cpp

.h Pastebin is private

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
replace
[ability]
into this
[xRandom(0, prj.m_UltimateWeapon.m_vecGemAbilityKind.size() - 1)] if you don't want a specific status

also to the thread creator a person without knowledge about c++ cant make their own .h of your .cpp

Both .h and .cpp are there.

Also, its a lambda function so you wouldn't be able to do that in the capture clause / list. If you want it to be randomized, might as well remove the selector on the app as well and then only pass two values to the server rather than three. Then you'd also be able to skip using lambda expression in the find_if and grab the iterator with begin() + offset or just grab via .at().

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fenris
WndFastJewel.h is set to Private it seems (Error, this is a private paste. If this is your private paste, please login to Pastebin first.)

Awesome release but knowing people, lot's of them won't be able to implement it properly, without a Source to copy it out of it from.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a good guide and all, but I think it would be really better if you told us where to put those snippets to - Example :Below this. and so on. hehe. for dummies like me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just tried it out and followed all the instructions, however, Fast Jewel Select is not in the npc (Peach). I'm wondering what could possibly go wrong, any idea would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Inactive
Reaction score
Just tried it out and followed all the instructions, however, Fast Jewel Select is not in the npc (Peach). I'm wondering what could possibly go wrong, any idea would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

You need to add MMI_FASTJEWEL to Mafl_Peach in character.inc, be sure to merge all your resource and carry it over to the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharingI would like to ask the following. This is how any gem can be put together. Cancel one and the other two will keep showing in the box so it’s useless

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to add MMI_FASTJEWEL to Mafl_Peach in character.inc, be sure to merge all your resource and carry it over to the client.

Thank you Ketchup, however, this is what I have and I already re-run the process and still the same. I also made a rebuild and merge, but still like that and it's unclickable, Just an additional line when Peach is clicked. If you can enlighten me what I made wrong, I will be more than thankful.

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you Ketchup, however, this is what I have and I already re-run the process and still the same. I also made a rebuild and merge, but still like that and it's unclickable, Just an additional line when Peach is clicked. If you can enlighten me what I made wrong, I will be more than thankful.
Make sure you have copied over all of the resource.
  • defineNeuz.h
  • ResData.inc
  • ResData.txt
You can do this to get it to load with Peach
Character.inc:
Code:
MaFl_Peach
{
	setting
	{
		AddMenu( MMI_DIALOG );
		AddMenu( MMI_SMELT_EXTRACTION );
		AddMenu( MMI_SMELT_MIXJEWEL );
		AddMenu( MMI_SMELT_JEWEL );
		AddMenu( MMI_LVREQDOWN_CANCEL );
		AddMenu( MMI_BLESSING_CANCEL );
		AddMenu( MMI_FASTJEWEL );
		AddMenu( MMI_TRADE );
		AddVendorItem( 0, IK3_GENERAL_RANDOMOPTION_GEN, -1, 190, 190, 100 );
		AddVendorItem( 0, IK3_SYSTEMPET_RANDOMOPTION_GEN, -1, 190, 190, 100 );
		SetImage
		(
			IDS_CHARACTER_INC_000741
		);
		m_szDialog= "MaFl_Peach.txt";
	}
	SetName
	(
		IDS_CHARACTER_INC_000742
	);
	AddVendorSlot( 0,
	IDS_CHARACTER_INC_000743
	);
}

Text will be blank but you can do this quick fix to fix that
WndWorld.cpp
Code:
#ifdef __JEFF_11_4
							else if( i == MMI_ARENA_ENTER )
							{
								if( g_pPlayer && !g_pPlayer->IsBaseJob() )
									m_wndMenuMover.AppendMenu( 0, i, prj.GetText( TID_MMI_DIALOG + i ) );
								bView = TRUE;
							}
#endif	// __JEFF_11_4
#ifdef __FastJewelSelect
										else if (i == MMI_FASTJEWEL)
										{
											m_wndMenuMover.AppendMenu(0, i, "Fast Jewel Select");
											bView = TRUE;
										}
#endif

Make sure after you apply all of this your using Merge to create new resData's, then copy them from ResClient to your actual client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharingI would like to ask the following. This is how any gem can be put together. Cancel one and the other two will keep showing in the box so it’s useless

Code:
if (itemElem)        
{
            itemElem->SetExtra(itemElem.GetExtra());
            itemElem = nullptr;
            itemTexture = nullptr;
}
        itemElem = pItemElem;
        itemElem->SetExtra(itemElem->m_nItemNum);
        itemTexture = CWndBase::m_textureMng.AddTexture(g_Neuz.m_pd3dDevice, MakePath(DIR_ITEM, iProp->szIcon), 0xffff00ff);
    }
    else if (iProp->dwItemKind3 == IK3_ULTIMATE)
    {
        if (gemItem)
        {
            gemItem->SetExtra(itemElem.GetExtra());
            gemItem = nullptr;
            gemTexture = nullptr;
        }
        gemItem = pItemElem;
        gemItem->SetExtra(gemItem->m_nItemNum);
        gemTexture = CWndBase::m_textureMng.AddTexture(g_Neuz.m_pd3dDevice, MakePath(DIR_ITEM, iProp->szIcon), 0xffff00ff);
    }

One second fix. Should be more explorative with flyff and C++ and maybe you would have been the one posting this fix rather than complaining about not needing to spend 20$.

noobdevie
It not opening would be missing/incorrect WndWorld implementation or resdata. Make sure to disable the other wndworld edit just in case of conflict if you use Ketchups edit. Also, for the original WndWorld edit, mmi text defines need to be the correct define number or else text will not appear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it need to be define at versioncomon of world and neuz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did u know its ur know? Kcommon means ketchupcommon? Well thank u ketchup

So it should look like #define __FASTJEWEL?

Inactive
Reaction score
How did u know its ur know? Kcommon means ketchupcommon? Well thank u ketchup

So it should look like #define __FASTJEWEL?

Code:
#define __FastJewelSelect

kCommon.h is from my files and yes its "Ketchup Common".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still doesnt show up on peach, added addmenu mmi_fastjewel. compile datsub moved to client still none

Back