Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Random stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this error, 'getIocp': identifier not found
Fenris - Random stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

I uploaded everything that was defined, so Im probably missing some old stuff that I never defined. It's probably just a const function in the parent class that returns the iocp handle. Kind of self-explanatory, no?
Code:
[[nodiscard]] void* GetIocp() const { return iocp; }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded everything that was defined, so Im probably missing some old stuff that I never defined. It's probably just a const function in the parent class that returns the iocp handle. Kind of self-explanatory, no?
Code:

I managed to fixed it. and forgot to update. Still thank you for replying.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error when i wanna rebuild this function in [VS22]K19,can someone help me? thanks you !

Pict1 - Random stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

I added and replaced as you did. This in the original appears in User.cppBOOL CUser::DoUseGiftbox( CItemElem* pItemElem, DWORD dwItemId ) in CGiftboxMan doesn't have this Open member I added yours but it feels like he's only working with the code above #else, the replaced code below #else looks black If it doesn't work, what should I do to solve it? Project.cpp . Project.h added such a #else and replaced it all.
hello, do you solve that error?
i get the same error when i rebuild @@

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:

Can I ask where do I put this one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks again for sharing. The "Discord Flyff Implementation" seems to be missing on the github link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I might just be blind or not getting it. Does this one mean the Disc.cpp and Disc.h?
Discord Flyff ImplementationIncluded below

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I ask where do I put this one?

->
just a const function in the parent class that returns the iocp handle. Kind of self-explanatory, no?

C2662 'DWORD CWorld::GetID(void)' - cannot convert this pointer from 'const CWorld' to 'CWorld &'

unsigned character location = worldIdToMCD(playerWorld->GetID(), true);

But function DWORD GetID() { return m_dwWorldID; } is good no?

The issue is const. Either change the function to be a const function (better way) or change the playerWorld variable to be non-const.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really have no skills that is very complicated to understand, I try anyway

I have modified - > DWORD GetID() { return m_dwWorldID; }

by -> const auto GetID() { return m_dwWorldID; } Do you think the code will work?

EDIT : Not work...

That is just changing the return type to const auto. you want to change the function to const which is after the function name and parameters but before the code block. If you want to return auto then the function would be:

(Personally, I don't use auto return types or trailing return types unless I need to use decltype(expression) for the trailing return or if I'm working with templates that will end up requiring it. It works, yes, but doesn't easily disclose the typing (flyff uses hungarian notation which m_dw is member variable that is a dword (unsigned long) so the type is known), and it makes the compiler have to deduce the return.)

Code:
[[nodiscard]] auto GetId() const { return m_dwWorldID; }

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I might just be blind or not getting it. Does this one mean the Disc.cpp and Disc.h?
Discord Flyff ImplementationIncluded below

I'm in the same situation actually. The tutorial is not really clear.

Inactive
Reaction score
The tutorial is pretty clear tbh, if you take the time to read it from start to finish.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try but always get this error,how i can solve it?
thanks in advance~

Code:
[INDENT]E0135 class "CGiftboxMan" has no member "Open" 
C2039 'Open': is not a member of 'CGiftboxMan' [/INDENT]
here is the screenshot:

error - Random stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks in advance~

Code:
here is the screenshot

View attachment 172740
You don't have the function Open that should be belong to the class of CGiftboxMan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks in advance~

Code:
here is the screenshot:

View attachment 172740

i know,but if remove this boxpreview function,it works...it's the original code.

It's literally a one letter fix. kinda makes me laugh every time i see someone mentioning this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read it like 10 times but unfortunately I can't find the files that are stated in installation instruction number 2

[files now included] //Extract the contents of Discord FlyFF Implementation into the source's Neuz folder. This is only a Neuz implementation currently. Do you mind giving a few tips on where to find it? Would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

Back