Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Achievement

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Achievement system that were used for Trinity FlyFF. In the download is the Complete Source (ModuleServer), Resource files and Character_DBF. Credits for release goes to: Davinchi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I do not recommend the use of this.
It was coded at the time by Zetsumi for my old server (fulgurflyff), for an outrageous price (1500 €).

In the end, it is still very buggy today, moduleserver crashes due to threading problems, packet problems, etc ... in addition it is very complicated to modify for an inexperienced person.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I do not recommend the use of this.
It was coded at the time by Zetsumi for my old server (fulgurflyff), for an outrageous price (1500 €).

In the end, it is still very buggy today, moduleserver crashes due to threading problems, packet problems, etc ... in addition it is very complicated to modify for an inexperienced person.

Hello Snowerss, this version was used by Trinity flyff not by fulgur.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,I do not recommend the use of this.It was coded at the time by Zetsumi for my old server (fulgurflyff), for an outrageous price (1500 €).In the end, it is still very buggy today, moduleserver crashes due to threading problems, packet problems, etc ... in addition it is very complicated to modify for an inexperienced person.
First of all[pre] . [/pre]None force ppl to use it, and I'm pretty sure that only some random leechers will load it and trying to install, since most of released sources nowadays has achievments with much ways to implement in succesfully.

Inactive
Reaction score
Who cares where it came from tbh. :sleep:

Spending 1500 euro on a system is pretty hilarious and not something I would brag about personally lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello you have a link Fulgur V2 src for implement source system plz ?

I've found this common.h for fulgur V2

Have you an solution :)

Because this release isn't complete without that source

Thanks

Back