• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] BBeast & Maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I reupload BBeast and i will release some maps too so don't hesitate to watch the thread sometimes ;)

I don't give any support /!\ btw i can give Models / textures missing.

Here it's BBeast :
Contents : Nice madrigal ! & many nice maps too but old can be nice base for new mappeur.

Link :

Arena :

e7227c8531146284fa316ba444794935 - [Release] BBeast & Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Link :

Guild City :

4a1dfdecdd710eb78b27a9a9cf00c0f5 - [Release] BBeast & Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Link :

Navisko XI :

4e049ccc3cb82e8df68fc02b433bf5fb - [Release] BBeast & Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Link :

Deseria :

89ddd478ff1e5963d6dcdaece29b5354 - [Release] BBeast & Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

link :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very great Maps! Could you please release your mdldyna/mdlobj, too?
Without there are a lot of errors and the IDs are not reproducible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the great release! Do you mind sharing the mdlobj / mdldyna / terrain.inc for Deseria? Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got some errors

..\Common\TextureMng.cpp line 179class CTexture *__thiscall CTextureMng::GetTerrainTexture(const class QString &)Can't load terrain texture from file 'sky_cloud02.dds'

..\Common\Project.cpp line 887struct MoverProp *__thiscall CProject::GetMoverProp(unsigned int)Mover prop width ID 1564 doesn't exist

Back