Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FlyFF PC v21.2 Official Source Code

Inactive
Reaction score
i don't know what you mean, i'm not from flyff developments. i came in the other game developments i just want participate here and try to build a clean version came from source and client. i hope you can help me with these thanks!

Bora Retail =

^ Is the client you would need to use :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
xtrap/server/20101129_525_Xtrap_S_Interface.h

this file is missing where to get this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
xtrap/server/20101129_525_Xtrap_S_Interface.h

this file is missing where to get this?

You can look for an xtrap source code using the search function. I believe there was one for another mmo that was leaked, and such to see if there's similar files that you could use... or just remove xtrap as currently private servers don't use gameguard either so why use xtrap. If you want an anti-cheat, Easy Anti cheat has api for integration, but people that know what they're doing can still bypass it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Screenshot_1 - [Release] FlyFF PC v21.2 Official Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

i guess i found the Old Client 2005 i guess these is the right version of Client for these Source

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Anything is possible with a little bit of effort.

RZNkPoD - [Release] FlyFF PC v21.2 Official Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back